Chapter 11: His Family

Start from the beginning

"Well Good morning Sleeping Beauty... Or Should I Say, Afternoon." Santiago Winks. I Look At The Clock..... 1:30 Pm.

"Shit!" I Holler And Smack My Forehead.

"What's The Matter Dear?"
Allison Asks Taking A Sip Of Her Coffee. How Is She Always So Damn Calm About Everything?

"My Phone Is At Home And Ava Doesn't Know Where I Am Or Who Im With. She's Probably Freaking Out."

"She's Fine Darling. I Already Informed Her Of Everything That Happened."

"You Know Ava?"

"Yeah. She Does The Odd Job For Us Every Now And Then." Alfronzo Added. I Nod. Surprised By My Reaction, Liam Smiled.

"He Told You Didn't He?"
He Asks, His Grin Getting Wider. I Nod Again. We Hear Footsteps Coming Down The Stairs. Damien Comes Around The Corner, Shirtless And Sweatpants Hanging Dangerously Low On His Hips. It's Almost Annoying How Sexy He Is. But He's Mine..... All Mine.

"Damien Baby, How Are You Feeling?" Allison Asks.

"Im Fine Mom." He Rubs His Eyes And Yawns. "Where's Javier?" He Asks And The Room Goez Silent.

"He's In His Room. I Had A Nurse Come Check On Him. He'll Be Fine. She Replied. Without Another Word, He Kisses My Head And Walks Out Of The Room.