a blast & its aftermath

Start bij het begin

Babysitter for what? I'm home all day.

Emily gives in. "What am I gonna wear?"

"Just wait till tonight, Elle and I found the perfect dress for you," Tara smirks.

Night falls and it's time for Emily to get ready. As she sits on the counter of her bathroom, she contemplates.

Tara busts through the door. "Yo — you aren't ready."

"Can't we just stay home?" Emily pleads.

Elle walks through into the bathroom in a brown velvet romper, wearing black stilettos. She puts a diamond earring in her ear. Her make up's full glam. As for Tara, she's wearing a royal long sleeve dress along with some royal blue heels. They really went out for shopping.

"Look, if you don't have fun tonight, we won't go out again, and we'll get a taxi for you to come home," Elle bargains. "If you do, you at least need to take a couple drinks."

She did miss the old times. Drinking and dancing on the dance floor. Emily nods in agreement. Tara and Elle shriek in excitement. Elle begins to an easy glam look on Emily.

Tara walks in after doing light makeup on herself.  "Never seen you like this Prentiss."

Emily hasn't seen herself like this either. "Probably the only chance you'll see me like this Lewis."

"Okay, your dress is on the bed! Hurry up and change, we'll be downstairs," Elle says. "We got you a small handbag to fit your things."

The girls rush out of the room in excitement. Their friend was finally going to go out.

Elle rushes back into the room. "You... you know... you groomed right?"

Emily walks to the bed, chuckling. "Get out Greenaway. I'll be down soon."

Laughing, Elle walks out of the room. Emily takes the dress out and begins to dress herself. She slips on some red bottoms and puts a red lipstick on. One last look in the mirror and she's out the bedroom door.

"Let's go Em!"

She looks downstairs and she sees a group of people waiting for her. As her heels click on the wooden stairs, heads turn toward her. Luke whistles as he carries Athena.

Walking down was Emily Prentiss, in a bright red silky dress, that ends a couple inches above her knees. The straps were about a couple inches wide, Elle knew she couldn't handle spaghetti straps. Hair curled and easy but classy make up done.

"Wow Birthday Girl, you look stunning," Luke says in awe, wearing a light blue button up with dark blue pants.

Emily smiles. "Thank you."

Athena stares at Emily. "Mommy? Where are you going?"

As Luke sets her down, Emily crouches to get to Athena's level. "Mommy and your Uncles and Auntie are going out for the night. Daddy's other family is coming to watch you."

"But I don't want you to leave," Athena wails. "I want to watch movies with you."

Emily looks around. "You'll have fun Baby. Mommy promises that she'll be home on time to tuck you in."