6 | Stars.

'Ello, Loves!
Ik I haven't been active.
It's been more then a month since my last update.
I'm really sorry but I'm here now. And...
IT'S OFFICIALLY THE DAY TWO ANGELS MET AND FEEL IN LOVE. IYKYK! 🥺💕✨
Soo I thought it would be perfect to update today and I won't be able to update for around 5 days from now so I'm updating before it gets too late. I don't like to keep you'll waiting!

And if possible hear the songs 'Light by Sleeping at last and Alps by Novo Amor, Ed Tullet.' while reading this chapter.

Actually I think I'm gonna post the link of my whole Mileven playlist later. I don't know if you'll will like the songs I chose but there's no harm in trying.

Continue!

Mike's POV

I'm falling for Eleven Henderson.

Oh.

Oh.

Do I really like her?

But... But I barely know her and- and how can I like her? She would never like someone like me. I'm just a frog face whose parents and sister hate and the one who always gets bullied because he's ugly. Why would she ever even look at me?

Oh my god. What if she gets to know I like her? Will she start hating me? Oh my she's going to hate me.

I started to internally panick, unaware of the surroundings.

"Uh Mike? Is something wrong?" I hear Dustin's voice call out.

I blink.

"Wha- um yeah?" I say but it comes out more as a question.

"You sure? You don't look very well..." Said Will slowly.

"Yes- yes I'm fine." I said putting on my signature 'I'm fine. Nothing's wrong' smile on.

It was obvious the others weren't buying it but they let it go, much to my relief.

"Okay then. Let's leave?" Said Lucas.

"Mhm, yeah," I replied "So, Dustin, El and Max leave through the back door and meet us outside. Stay extremely quite. We'll be out in a few."

The nodded and left with Dustin carrying a bag containing food and candy. Only Dustin.

"Come on." Said Will.

We three took off up the stairs and raced to the front door.

"Haha I won. Losers!" Said Lucas playfully as he stopped before crashing in the front door.

"Uh no- you cheated." I said, trying to defend myself.

"Yeah right." Said Lucas rolling his eyes and then smiling proudly. Will just chuckled and I huffed but then joined the laughter.

"Um Mike, you gotta inform your parents before we can go..." Said Will.

"Ugh. Yeah," I said. "Mom, dad?"

"What?" I heard my mother say as she came to my sight. Dads not here. As always.

"Can we three go to the arcade?" I asked softly.