Chapter 6

As Popo and Nana eventually reached their home, Popo started to settle down while Nana made them something for them to eat (including their dog Iceberg).

"It's gonna take longer for this vegetable stew to cool down, so you'll may just have to wait a while." Nana said, letting them know. "Okay," said Popo, "As you wish!", Popo said again, jokingly.

"C'mon, Popo.. I'm serious." Nana said with disappointment. "..oh" Popo said, nervously. "Are you okay?", "Y-Yeah, I'm fine.." Popo said in a really nervous tone.

"Are you sure?" Nana said, being slightly confused. "Haha, I'm sure!" He laid down on his back, being slightly agitated a bit. "Are you really sure? You don't look fine.", "okay, okay, I'm just stressed out, Nana." Popo said in a unusually angry tone.

"That's all I needed to hear." She patted Popo's head as she went to tend to Iceberg's (their dog) needs, giving him some food, water and comfort. Popo sighed, looking at the wall of the igloo, trying to calm himself.

Nana still tended to Iceberg's needs, still giving him a lot of love at this point. There was a strong gust of wind going on outside their igloo, but it never slowed them down.

Eventually, Popo went over to Nana and Iceberg, having calmed himself down enough. He patted Iceberg on his head, showing the dog some love too. "Hey, you know you can't show some love alone!" Popo said, laughing a bit as he said that, which made Nana laugh too.

"Ahaha.. you sure do know how to make me laugh." Nana said with a slight chuckle. "Heh, yeah." Popo said, sitting next to her as he gave her a big hug.

"You're a really kind person, Nana. Don't forget that." He held her hand, eventually kissing her cheek out of nowhere. "I like you as you are, and I can't change that, not even you or me." Popo said in a really gentle tone.

He chuckled after this, going in to hug Nana tighter, showing lots of affection, which made Iceberg be confused yet let out a small smirk at the same time.

"I love you, Popo", "I love you too, Nana.", They both had said, to which they both had blushed pretty hard, immediately going in for a kiss, then a hug at the same time as the two ice climbers had so much affection for one another from within, which they both enjoyed.

"Heh, I think the soup has cooled down by now, so why don't you try it now?" Popo pointed out, noticing Nana immediately going in as she dug into the soup. "Mm-mm, this is hecka good Popo, I enjoy this a lot, man.", Nana had enjoyed the soup, even though her and Popo worked hard to achieve the vegetables necessary.

Popo smirked, "Glad ya like it, 'Nanners.", he laughed a bit at the nickname, though he meant it well, which Nana played along with it, "Popo, you know I don't like the nickname."

Nana had replied sarcastically, even though it's clear she liked the name, which got Popo to laugh even more. Their doggo, Iceberg had fallen asleep an hour earlier, with Popo managing to finally pull himself together as he sat down to Iceberg, petting him.