Chapter 3

As Popo and I start to wake up the next morning, I start to notice a weird noise going on outside. "Popo, do you mind if I check what the weird noise is coming from?" Nana said, although she was promised to stick with Popo.

"I don't mind, as long as you have my help." Popo said, immediately dressing in his parka. After I dress in my parka, Popo and I start to grab our hammers and then we both head outside.

"Now, what did you say where the noise is coming f-" "I found it, up there." Nana said, noticing that there was an animal up there, interrupting what Popo was saying.

"Popo, do you think you could tether me up there?" Nana said, while she's desperate to rescue the animal in time. When Popo throws the rope directly to where the animal is, Nana starts to climb up, trying to reach the animal in time.

As she eventually reached the animal, she immediately starts to climb down the rope to get down, while the animal is in Nana's grasp.

As Nana got down from the rope while she still has the animal, she started to carefully, but gently takes the snow off the animal, showing some shades of black.

"Popo, I think you might wanna look at this." Nana said, still looking at animal, not noticing that the animal was a husky all along. "Coming, Nana!" Popo said, coming over to her.

"So, what did you want me to look at, Nana?" Popo said, out of breath. "Popo, I think this animal may be a dog." Nana said, although the dog was a puppy.

"Wait, Nana. I think that's a husky puppy that you're holding on to." Popo said, looking at the small puppy. "How did you know that this puppy I'm holding on to is a husky?" Nana said, confused.

"It's because of it's fur pattern, Nana." Popo said. "Also Popo, what are we gonna name this puppy?" Nana said, eventually thinking of a name.

"Um.. Nana?" Popo said, asking her. "What is it, Popo?" Nana said, answering back to Popo. "For some reason, the puppy's gender is a boy." Popo said, surprised at the fact that the puppy is a boy.

"Wait, the puppy is a boy? I thought the puppy was female!" Nana said, flustered. "So, anyway, have you thought of a name for him yet, Nana?" Popo said, asking her.

"Oh! I have!" Nana said. "What's the name for this little guy, Nana?" Popo said. "Iceberg!" Nana eventually screamed out, almost breaking Popo's hearing.

"I think the name that you chose for the puppy is a great name for a dog, Nana." Popo said, looking happy for her, and also the puppy.

Also, as Popo and Nana both walk back into their igloo, Nana gently but carefully puts Iceberg (Popo and Nana's dog) on the floor gently. "So, Nana, what do you consider doing for the pup-I mean, Iceberg, actually?" Popo said, eager for Nana to answer.

"I'd consider taking care of Iceberg." Nana said, like she really wanted to take care of Iceberg. "So, you really wanna take care of Iceberg, eh?" Popo said, kind of feeling a little lonely while Nana is still with Iceberg.

"Don't worry Popo! We could both take care of Iceberg together!" Nana said, immediately hugging Popo so he wouldn't feel lonely. "Awww...That's very nice of you, Nana." Popo said, immediately kissing Nana on her forehead. 

"Uh, Popo?" Nana asked. "Yes?" Popo said. "Do you still plan on becoming chief once we both get older? I mean, I really don't wanna be the only one to take care of Iceberg after you become chief." Nana said, in sort of a worried tone.

"I still plan on becoming chief, Nana. But that doesn't mean I'm leaving you and Iceberg behind!" Popo said as he kissed Nana on the cheek to make her feel better.

"Feel better yet, Nana?" Popo said, still trying to cheer her up. "I'm much better now, Popo." Nana said, still feeling a bit flustered about the future.

As Nana gets off the bed, she starts to grab her hammer while she still has her parka on. "Where are you going, Nana?" Popo asked, confused on where she's going.

"I'm gonna go see the chief. Stay here with Iceberg for me, okay Popo?" Nana said, eventually going off to see the chief. "So it's just me and you, Iceberg." Popo said, while he's watching Iceberg before Nana comes back.

As Nana met the chief of the Eskimo village, she started to ask him that Popo wanted to be chief of the village. "Sure, sweetheart, I'll ask Popo if he wants to be future chief, also, thanks for talking with me, Nana." The chief said.

"You're most welcome, chief." Nana said as she starts to walk out of the village chiefs hut. "Hey, Nana." The chief said as he starts to call her back into the hut.

"Yes, chief?" Nana said, wondering what it is. "Nana, I also want to name you future chieftain." The chief said. "I heard that you rescued a puppy along with Popo, is that true, Nana?" The chief said, waiting for her response.

"Yes, my chief. It's true." Nana said, waiting for the chiefs response. "Then, by the powers of the tribe, I name you future chieftain, along with Popo." The chief said, lowering his staff on Nana's sides.

"Thank you, chief. I'd be happy to tell Popo about this." Nana said, walking out of the chiefs hut, with her hammer in hand.

As Nana came back into the igloo where Popo and Iceberg are, Popo was left surprised, but happy that she came back. "Nana! You're back! How'd your talk with the chief go?" Popo said, asking.

"It went well, Popo." Nana said. "Also, he told me that you and me would be future chief and chieftain." Nana said. "Oh! Thank you, Nana! You're best girl a man could have!" Popo said, happily hugging Nana.

"Oh, t-thank you, Popo." Nana said, nearly gagging from Popo hugging her tightly. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Nana, are you okay?" Popo asked, feeling worried for her.

"I'm okay, Popo. You just kinda squished me when we were hugging, Popo." Nana said, still gasping for air. "But still, Nana, thank you for talking to the chief, about us becoming future chief and chieftain." Popo said, still happy for Nana.

"You're welcome, Popo." Nana said, almost eventually holding Iceberg (their dog) in her hands afterwards. "I love you, Nana." Popo said, kissing her on the cheek. "I love you too, Popo." Nana said, eventually giving Popo a Eskimo kiss afterwards.

" Nana said, eventually giving Popo a Eskimo kiss afterwards