Chapter 1

"Come on, Nana! We both need to stick together!" Popo screamed out as Nana continues to venture farther into the frozen tundra.

"Nana!" Popo screamed out as he continues to run after her. "Popo!" Nana finally screamed out as Popo immediately starts to run to find her.

As Popo immediately stops running, he starts to notice Nana with a lot of bloody scratches on her arms, and some on her face.

"Nana...." Popo says sadly as he also starts to cry as he picks up and then holds Nana bridal style. "Hrrgh...Popo?" Nana groans as she starts to wake up.

As Nana notices Popo crying while he's still carrying her, she immediately starts to wipe off Popo's tears. "Popo, don't cry. I'm still here with you." Nana says while Popo continues to cry.

As Popo opens his eyes after he finishes crying, he immediately notices Nana is alive and he then hugs her gently. "Nana! You're okay!" Popo screamed out excitedly as he continued to hug her.

"Okay, Popo. That's enough of the hugging." Nana says as Popo let's go of her. "Now, time for me to take care of your wounds." Popo says as he starts to grab the bandages from his parka pocket.

After Popo grabs the bandages, he tells Nana to pull her parka down so he could bandage her. "Okay, fine. I'll do it." Nana says as she immediately pulls her parka down, revealing a pink tank top.

"Wow, Nana, you look so cute in a tank top." Popo said. "Oh, thanks!" Nana says as she nervously starts to blush. "Okay then." Popo says as he puts the bandages on Nana afterwards.

"There." Popo says as he finished putting on the bandages on Nana afterwards. "Thanks, Popo." Nana said. "You're welcome, Nana." Popo says as he also starts to sit next to Nana as her wounds start to heal.

"Have I ever told you that you were pretty, Nana?" Popo said as he starts to get a bit closer to her. "N-No, Popo. You haven't! I-I -" Nana was cut off while Popo immediately started talking.

"Oh, really? Also, did I make you blush?" Popo said with a flirtatious smirk. "P-Popo!" Nana screamed out as she immediately blushes a shade of scarlet.

"Relax, Nana. You know I was just messing with you, right?" Popo said while Nana immediately continued to blush scarlet.

While Nana relaxes as her wounds heal, Popo immediately starts to yawn. "Okay, Nana, I think it's time we both get some rest." Popo said as he takes Nana into the igloo to get her to rest.

"Goodnight, Nana." Popo said as they both exchanged Eskimo kisses. "Goodnight, Popo." Nana said as she goes to sleep along with Popo afterwards.

" Nana said as she goes to sleep along with Popo afterwards