I looked at her feeling my blood boil and completely killing her using my imagination.

"You look mad. "Jeongyeon said. "Don't be mad, she's just joking. "

Suddenly, I felt myself chilled from the anger I've been to. Jeongyeon accompanied me towards the living room and told me to just wait there.

RYUJIN'S POV.

My sister approached me and insisted to continue what I did.

"You should apologize to her..."she said.

"Why?why would I? I didn't do anything."

"You made her mad. Don't you see?" She said and we gaze at Y/N.

"She's not." I said. "You know, when you met nayeon unnie..you became an understanding person. "

"Did i?" She asked and looked at me with a smile carved on her face.

"Yes. " I answered. " so don't tell me what to do with her because I'm not like you. And I don't like her."

"Did I ask you if you like her?" She suddenly asked.

"No..I--"

"Sush ryujin, I know. I know." She said and started acting silly .

"Argh" I groaned. "I don't like her okay? Actually, you're the one she likes. "

Jeongyeon looked at me straight in the eyes.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing..I have a girlfriend so it's impossible for her to still like me. " she said.

"Wait..she confessed?TO YOU?!"

"Yeah, a long time ago. It's been a year and people's feelings change. "

"What if her feelings for you didn't?"

"I...don't know. I love my girlfriend so much."

"Yes, and you'll love me 'till the very last breath of us." Nayeon suddenly popped out and said. "Your girlfriend opened the door for me. "She said.

"Who's..?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ryujin's..." she answered. "She's your gf right?"

"Oh hell no. No no no "I answered.

"Why? She looks pretty, well known and intelligent just like you. " nayeon said. "You should date someone ryu, it's been 6 months. Time to get wiggy wiggy "she said and acted like a jello who is jiggling.

"I don't have time for that. I need time for myself and giving time for the person I love is not what I want. Just me. My bed and my phone is what I need ."

"Okay then." Nayeon said and nodded. "How about we drink ?"

"Hmmm...we both can, but them?" Jeongyeon said. "Can you drink ryu?"

"I can. But I'm not in the mood. "

"How about you Y/N?"

"Uhmm..what is it?"Y/N asked.

"We're planning to have a little drinking. Later, tonight. " Nayeon said.

"I mean..I .."

"Drinking with just the two of us isn't bad, but you both included is much better. "Nayeon said.

"Yeah..anyway, we're going to buy some foods and drinks for later. Better eat okay? And try to act tough in drinking. " Jeongyeon said and they both left.

I was the only one left in the kitchen, so I went to the living room to watch something. I saw Y/N using her phone while sitting in the couch. The remote is in front of her so I decided to reach for it, then I tripped and fell onto her. We locked eyes while I'm still on top of her.