ch. 4 - XMAS!

-Jax P.O.V-
I wake up in my crib and daddy's nowhere to be found, I whimper and hug my stuffie because it's still pretty dark in my room. Actually in the whole house...it had sort if a blue hue to it, but that made me more in love with it. I tried to crawl out my crib but he head it to high for me. It made me feel like Alice and wonderland hehe. Daddy came in about twenty minutes later with a red and black plaid robe on, glasses, coffee in hand, and shaggy hair. So, so cute! I whined and made grabby hands.

"Is my little princess happy to see daddy?" he smiled setting down his coffee to pick me up and sit  me on my beanie bag. I nodded and laughed," yes daddy". Daddy started to go through my closet and found me a pretty pair of Miss-Me jeans ( a/n yes i still wear those im stuck in 2007), a sweater with glittery skulls with pink glitter bows. "What are we doing today, baby?" I smiled innocently holding my hands. "We are going Christmas shopping, actually my maid is going to put a glamorous christmas tree up for us-" "W-wait daddy!" I interrupted. "My grandma is great at that sort of thin, m-maybe we can have her over-" " Are you suggesting I meet your family too babe?" he smirked like he was excited. I nodded slowly and nervously bit my lip. " That sounds wonderful, what does your grandmother like?" he blurred excitedly.

"Coffee and reeces.." I shrugged."and Christmas! She has a family get together every year on Christmas Eve..if youd-" Daddy smiled and nodded eagerly as he picked me up. "Well my little one we are going Christmas shopping for our families..I'd love for you to meet mine" he cradled me happily and set me on the changing table pulling off my night gown gently and my pull-ups. I still was very shy and the fact that I haven't shaved yet didn't help much either. I'm guessing he will be doing that from now on. "Baby, are you okay with wearing pull ups at night?" he asked cautiously while slide a black g string up my hips and grabbing a black lacy bra. "Yes, daddy. I can just pull them down when I get a tummy ache right?" I asked. " Of course, baby" he confirmed.

He put my outifit on and then brushed my hair slowly. " I hope you're as excited for Christmas as I am, little one" He broke the silence. I smiled "Yes, of course. Christmas is one of the events that actually pulls my family together... thanks to my grandma" I giggled. Daddy stroke my shoulder. " Good, it was like that for me too, now lets get you some breakfast you must be very hungry, baby" I nodded and made grabby hands. "Hold me!" I chirped. He obliged happily picking me up.

He walked me downstairs and and sat me down on a chair around a small  circle table.  The maid handed me a plate of avocado toast with bacon bits sprinkled on it, along with a cup of milk. Daddy got up and kissed my cheek, "I have to get ready, but enjoy your breakfast". I nodded and ate up.

When daddy had come down I was all finished with my breakfast, he put my coat and boats on me and brought a little sanrio kuromi hat just in case it snows. Which, I really hope would happen!

-Time Skip; Isaac's P.O.V-

we had just gotten home from the christmas shopping and jax was so happy with what we got so far. I didn't let her pay for anything but we both bought her mom and grandma matching purple heart necklaces. They were diamond like and very fragile, just like my baby girl. Jax sighed, exhaustedly plopping on the couch. Now she was all changed into shorts and a tank top, her petite figure was so hot and sexy. She yawns and stretched out as the christmas movie played, I came in with two cups of mint hot coco with marshmallows and set the mugs down on the table. Jax happily crawled into my lap and wrapped her arms and legs around me, "Someone feeling snuggly" I joked. She just snuggled in more.

I stroked her back softly as she kissed my neck, her lipgloss lingered as she kissed me more and more almost as if she were teasing me- not my innocent pup,no..as she pulled away I saw her chewing her pink bottom lip. So cute~ I gave in and wrapped my arms around her. "Are you in heat, princess?" she replied by whimpering and burying her face in my neck. "Mhm" was all I could make out. "Does my little puppy want daddy to take over?" she hesitated and chewed her bottom lip. "N-no, daddy. I wanna wait..." I smiled at her innocence and stroked her cheek. "Yes, baby, we can wait. Its up to you, just because im your daddy dom doesnt mean i can take a precious thing from you.." i adjusted her on my lap and kissed her cheek tenderly.