chapter 8

Jax P.O.V

"Baby, it's time to wake up" daddy gently wiggled me and picked me up, setting me on the changing table and undoing the straps of my diaper and wiped me up then put a new one on me. "What would you like for breakfast?" he asked cradling me gently as I rested my head on his chest. " Do we has any pancakes, daddy? I-I understand if you dont feel like mak-" "No no, baby, daddy loves making you breakfast. You want pancakes hm? With blueberries?" I nodded excitedly. "Then that's what we will have, princess" he smiled and got up with me still in his arms. He gave me my pacifier and stuffie and sat me on the couch to watch Cinderella as he made breakfast, I excitedly kicked my feet and then took my pacifier out of my mouth.

"What are our plans for the day, daddy?" I crawled into the kitchen and smiled. Daddy flipped the pancake and picked me up and gently set me in my height chair. "Well we are going to go to church and afterwards daddy's gonna treat you to lunch" That is so sweet, we haven't eaten out lately! I swung my feet happily. "That sounds wonderful!" I smiled and read the little children's book on my little table. "So where should we go for lunch, baby?" " Hm, well do you like Dennys ?" I asked . "Yes, of course, babygirl. Daddy loves their milkshakes, how about you?" I smiled. "Mhm! My favorite are their marshmallow malts!" I exclaimed. "Well, if you're a good girl and eat all your breakfast, daddy's gonna share a malt with you" He kissed my forehead, setting the plate on the height chair's table. He began to feed me my yummy blueberry pancakes.

After he took me to the bathroom, took my diaper off and sat me on the toilet while he looked in my closet for a pretty sunday dress. I did my business and waited for him, he came in with a pretty ,fluffy  dress and changed me into a pair of clean panties. We went on with our day , church was nice. I made sure to sit still and pay attention like a good girl and daddy held up to his word, we ended up going to denny's after and sharing a marshmallow malt with a cheeseburger and fries. Nummy!

" Thank you for taking me out, daddy!" I scooted  close to him and placed my head on his shoulder and gently placed my hand over his. "That's okay, sweetheart. Anything for my spoiled little princess" he kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna go to the park and play for a little bit?" He offered wiping his mouth. " No, thank you"  i smiled. " Im really full, can we snuggle for the rest of the day?" I asked. " Sure, princess and we can watch all the movies you like".

Daddy paid the bill and kept his hand firmly on my thigh the whole ride home, making me feel happy and secure. I put my hand over his and held it while he squeezed me gently.

" We are finally home!" I smiled  face planting in the couch, daddy laughed and turned me on my back pulling my undies off and sat me up to take my dress off. I still felt oddly insecure even though he's seen my body plenty of times at this point, I take comfort in knowing that when he's in his headspace he sees me as his small child so he isnt sexualizing me without my consent and vice versa. " Daddy's gonna put a diaper on you, okay love?" He stroked my hair a little bit, so tenderly.  Daddy strapped my diaper up, gave me and my stuffie and paci and we watched Repunzel.

Daddy took his church clothes off and laid next to me in his boxers, his body heat kept me perfectly warm.