"...T-That I f-forgot I left yesterday at the s-store! Y-Yeah." You continue. Hestia's glare comes to a stop making you sigh in relief.

"I guess it can't be helped. We just have to use the same cup, Bell." Hestia says. The hopeful gleam, back in her eyes once more.

"I guess even you tell jokes like that, Goddess." Bell says, walking down the stairs to make the tea. Hestia stoops down in sadness.

"Swing and a miss." Vonika whispers to you. You silently laugh at her joke to not provoke Hestia.

- Hestia looks at Lili seriously. She plans to ask her some questions which can prove her innocence and if she ever regret what she did -

"First... Let's hear your resolve. Miss Supporter, can you swear you'll never make the same mistake again?" Hestia asks. The atmosphere inside the church instantly becomes tense.

"Yes. I swear. To Bell, to you, to (Y/N), to Vonika, and more than anything, to myself. He saved me. I'll never betray him again. I don't want to." Lili confidently answers, her voice not faltering with fear or hesitation, which shows her seriousness on the matter and at her answer. You nod at that but quickly looked back up in surprise.

'He saved you? Last time I checked, we all did.' You thought to yourself. You looked at Vonika to see if she got that also, but it went over her head. You can tell as tears of joy fall down her face at the heartfelt answer of Lili.

"Understood. I believe you." Hestia says. Lili lets out a breath of relief, seeing as Hestia accepted her answer.

"I'll be honest, Miss Supporter. I don't like you." Hestia says, sitting at the edge of the podium to get close and level with Lili. Lili gasps at what Hestia said.

- Just like Vonika, you start to get invested in their conversation, listening attentively, waiting for Hestia's answer -

"Of course, I don't! You were lying to Bell about so much, and now you're trying to win him over. I really don't like you." She continues. By now, Vonika has already full-on cried.

"Wow! So much thought was put... What!? I thought this was about Lili's resolve? Not some petty girl fight about Bell!" You say in surprise, but you didn't dare raise your voice as this still is an important matter... well for them anyway.

"What's with that glum look, anyway? Let me guess: Bell was too nice, and refused to blame you at all, so now you're being crushed by your guilt, right? In my opinion, you're just being selfish." Hestia says, pointing her legs at Lili. Reading the poor girl like a book. Lili couldn't argue and just looks down, 'cause every word that came out of her mouth is the truth.

"All right. I'll judge you in Bell's place." The Goddess continues. She fixes her posture to give the final verdict. Lili's ears droop down in guilt and sadness.

"This is so emotional! Why aren't you affected!?" Vonika says, crying in her seat as she shakes your body, trying to get a response out of you.

- Actually, you are also sad and affected. Remembering the times you had to trick and manipulate others just to get a meal for a day, how many persons you threatened, blackmailed... killed -

"How many of those men have their own families?" You silently ask yourself. Some were deserving, which helped you remove some of the guilt, though many of them weren't. Tears now fall as your heart sinks in fear and regret.

"Please watch over Bell. Keep an eye on Bell so he won't get scammed by any more weirdos." Hestia requests. Lili looks up in surprise. She already knows that Hestia will drive her away for what she did, but the answer she gave her is the opposite.