"Bell!" Lili squeals. Giving off an embarrassed reaction to Bell touching her animal ear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Bell tries to reason. You quickly grab his shoulder and grip it tightly, making him wince in pain.

"What did I tell you about touching girls without permission?" You ask. Bell nervously looks at you and tries to apologize, but Vonika comes to the rescue.

"Come on (Y/N). It's not like that part of her is real." She argues, removing your grasp on Bell's shoulder.

"This is what I'm talking about! What if Bell..." You argue back. As the two of you are bickering, Bell apologizes to Lili.

"You surprised me! I had no idea you used a transformation spell." Bell says, praising Lili as her ears twitch and her tail wags.

"Yes. So unless they know about this ability, no one can recognize me now. If they don't see me for a while, they'll probably think I died in the dungeon." She explains. Bell gains a confused look and decides to ask.

"Who's they? Didn't (Y/N) already..." Bell says as he puts his finger to his neck to perform a throat-slitting gesture as a continuity of what he was saying.

"Well, (Y/N) did kill those guys, but the Soma familia is still looking for me. I doubt he can do anything about it now." She explains. Knowing her best plan of choice is to hide because killing a whole Familia and a God would be too noticeable.

"I see. But are you okay with that?" Bell asks, worried for his friend because constant hiding can be stressful, and being categorized as dead isn't a step up either.

"Yes. As long as you know who I am, Bell, that's enough for me." She says. The bickering of you and Vonika already stopped, and now you two are admiring Bell and Lili's intimate talk with each other.

"See. I told you Bell wouldn't go that path." Vonika whispers. A content smile on her face.

"I guess so." You whisper back. A similar smile also on your face.

"More importantly, are you okay with this? I was tricking you! I took advantage of your kind heart and betrayed you. If you just forgive me like this, I'll..." Lili continues, not noticing that the two of you are currently listening to their conversation.

"Don't worry about me. Come on, let's go." Bell heartfully says. Lili doesn't like the answer Bell gave and still felt guilty about what she did. Bell looks back and sees you and Vonika smirking at him. Bell turns tomato red from embarrassment and starts speed walking to the church.

<Smol Timeskip>

"My name is Liliruca Arde. Nice to meet you." Lili introduces, wanting to give off a natural first impression to Hestia.

"So you're the supporter I've heard so much about. Bell told me all about you." She says, trying to read the girl if she's really trustworthy as Bell says she is.

"I'll go make some tea downstairs." Bell says, trying to liven up the mood and for Lili and Hestia to sincerely talk. You and Vonika sit on the pews, only watching the conversation, seeing that none of this concerns the two of you.

"Oh, but we only have two cups." Bell continues, addressing the problem to Goddess while trying to find alternative solutions on his own. Hestia's eyes light up like stars.

"Oh, there's no need to worry about that! You and I can use the same cup!" Hestia happily suggests. Wanting that famed indirect kiss from Bell.

"Oh! Actually, I bought some cups-." You proudly say, but Vonika elbows you and signals you to stop. You look at her, confused, before looking back at Goddess to see the demonic glare that can make Ouranos run for his life.