Prologue

Athena

Known as the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law, and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. She is known most specifically for her strategic skill in warfare and is often portrayed as a companion of heroes and is the patron goddess of heroic endeavor

Athena is also known as The Virgin Goddess just like Goddess Artemis and Goddess Hestia, Athena was never swayed by love or passion. Consequently, she never had any Child. Some say that Erichthonius was an exemption, but in fact Athena was only his foster-mother.

In Olympians, Athena is the only one who don't have a child, her father Zeus didn't allow her to Marry or Love a mere human. Her father wants her to Marry also a God Like them. But she had a secret That even her father Zeus didn't know about it......

And there's a Girl who named Lithuania Athene Sy

She lives in Mortal Realm...

She's always curious about her mother identity..

All she knew that is her mother is still alive. But her father didn't say anything about her mother identity.

Not until she transferred to Olympus Academy.

Olympus Academy. Her father dream school for her.

A school that she's curious about..

A school that she chose because her father testament..

"if you want to know about your mother identity. Go and find out in that school. Whatever you discover there Always remember that its not your falult. Your Mother just want you to protect from them I love you, Sweetheart."

A testament that can give a thousand question to her...

Is she really can find her mothers identity if she go there?

Wanna know the answers? Come and read her story.

Ps. Woah! Prologue palang po yan medyo lame po haha dont expect to much in my story ngayon lang po uli ako nag sulat kaya parang baguhan ako uli haha btw. Thanks nga pala sa bitch kong best friend, Helean_M08 sa pag gabay sakin sa prologue na to labyuuuu dai 😘

                                                                      -imstellify 💜
**************************************************

*This is a work of Fiction. The characters. Organizations and events portrayed in this story only products of The Author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual incident alive or dead are purely coincidental*

           Lithuania: Athena's Secret Daughter

Date started:  11/09/2020
Date Finished:

*No part of this may be REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTED or TRANSMITTED without the Author and publisher's content PLAGIARISM is a CRIME*