" first time meeting "

it's a regular school day but last night you were up studying for a test and forgot to set your alarm.
you wake up and sit up fast on your bed and look at the clock next to your bed and you notice your 20 minutes late to class. you say " oh no I'm super late .. ". You get up and put on your uniform rushing to get to school and run out the door. You're running to school and you get into class for your second period and you look over at your seat and sit down.

It's lunch time now and you walk outside by the outside of the school and there's this alley so you go towards back into the school but you hear other kids laughing and yelling so you look over in the corner of your eye and you see this boy getting bullied, you walk over and hide by the side so none of the kids can see you. They finally walked away laughing and then you run to the boy getting bullied and you say " h-hey you ok? " the boy looks up at you with wide eyes with tears in them while his hair flows slightly with scratches on his cheeks and the wind.
[yugi amane]" oh yeah yeah I'm f-fine "
you say: " no! do you need help? Why were those kids hurting you? " you kneel down next to him and he tilts his head while saying
[yugi amane] " why do you care? why don't you walk and go on like all those other kids do? "

you look at him speechless thinking that you should change the subject " uhm so what's your name? I'm [your name] "
He makes a stubborn face looking away at the floor with his face slightly red and says " I'm yugi amane.."

You smile and stand up while grabbing his hand for him to stand up as well, you say " well let's be friends?.. "
He looks at you and smiles and says" sure I guess "

-there'll be more chapters I think I needa sleep tho it's already 6am..-