He bent his head and looked at me with smile, "you wake up."

I looked my surroundings and said with embrassment, "Shlok, put me down. I can walk myself." We were going towards exit.

He smiled, "why? You are my fiancee now. It's normal Rashmi."

"But..." Before I could say anything else. We already reached at car. Suhana opened the car door and he seated me inside the car seat. I kept shut my mouth with embrassment.

When they got into car. I asked with irritation, "Why didn't you wake me up?"
Suhana replied from front seat, "you were sleeping soundly and he didn't want to wake up."

I only pursed my lips because I know I was not light weighted and I am not child anymore. Carrying like it is embrassment for me. Suhana knew what I was thinking that's why she explained, "Rashmi, you don't need to be embrassment. It's normal in relationship."

Shlok looked at me and pulled me towards himself, "Rashmi, are you embrased with me?"

I looked at his eyes and I know he was not happy that's why I tried to explain, "Actually, it's my first time to be carried. I don't like anybody carry me."

He argued with serious tone, "Rashmi, I am not anybody to you. I am your fiance and future to be husband. Only boyfriend, fiance and husband are allowed to carry. Tell me before how many relationships were you in?"

I blinked my eyes and shook my head, "you are first."

He chuckled, "that's why it was your first time. Don't worry. After few times, you will be habitual."

I was speechless. It means he will carry me like it in future. No way, I won't allow him.

Suhana gave compliment with excitement, "wow, how romantic! Rohan, you should learn from shlok bhaiya what to say at right time. Its first time I saw her speechless."

Shlok thanked her with smile while I blushed and glared her. He took me more closure to himself.

Rohan asked with making his face, "why Suhana? Do you think I am not romantic?" He looked at her with driving. He continued, "If I was not romantic, I don't think you fall in love with me and agree to marry me."

Suhana blushed but argued, "You were but not now. Or you think I already agree to marry you that's why there is no need to be romantic."

They were argued while shlok and I were listening them with smile. We knew there are not need to say anything between them.

Shlok looked at me and caressed my cheek with his fingers. I was feeling goosebumps because of his touch. He asked while gulping his saliva, "can I kiss you?"

I looked at Suhana and Rohan. He chuckled, "they are arguing that's why they will not notice us."

Before I gave response, I heard Rohan scolding voice, "no way Shlok. Control yourself. For God sake, I am driving."

Suhana giggled while shlok replied with gloomy face, "how can I control myself when my fiance is so beautiful?"

Rohan replied back, "my fiancee is not less than your but I am not cheeky as you."

Suhana beamed and kissed on Rohan's cheek, "hey, I didn't know you think highly for me."

Rohan replied with smile, "You are most beautiful women in this universe for me."

When they were busy to talking themselves, I kissed Shlok's corner lips and whispered, "Are you satisfied now?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "not fully. But slightly." I chuckled.