"..and?" Lisa pressed. "Did you get the job, dad?" His fake sad expression turned to a ecstatic one. "Oh yeah!" He cheered. Lisa ran over and wrapped her arms around her father.

"I'm proud of you, dad." Lisa said honestly.

"Go Mr Jauregui, yeah!" Jisoo cheered making the Manobans laugh. Lisa was about to speak up when her phone buzzed. She didn't think much of it. Probably just a notification on Tumblr or something, she thought. Then it buzzed again. She groaned and let go of her dad, as she picked up her phone. Jisoo and her father sparked up a conversation as she did so.

Nini (7:43 p.m.): And we will, Lisa.
Nini(7:43 p.m.): Come over in half an hour, alright?

Lisa let out a gasp. "Guys, it's her." She spoke too soft for the two men to hear. "It's Jennie!" She almost yelled, the two men immediately stopped speaking.

"Well, don't stand there and stare. React!" Jisoo ordered.

Lisa (7:45 p.m.): Yeah, ofcourse. I will see you soon..
Lisa quickly ran upstairs putting on some black ripped jeans and the first crop top she saw, because it was chilly out she put a bomber jacket over it. She entered the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Fuck, I look like crap." She whispered to herself. She hadn't properly slept in a few days the bags under her eyes and the redness of her eyes itself where proof of that. She quickly put on some make up and looked at her reflection once more. "Okay, Manoban. You can do this.." As she walked down the stairs she saw her best friend and father at the bottom of it.

"So...what happens now?" Marco asked carefully with his finger on his chin.

"She wanted to talk." Lisa said. "..so we'll talk." She slipped her boots on and sighed. "Jisoo, I could give you a ride home..?"

"Nah," the girl replied. "I still have some catching up to do with papa Manoban over here." He smiled, patting Lisa's father on the back. The man had been like a second father to him since he was young.
Marco nodded furiously. Lisa laughed.

"You don't really have a social life, do you?" She asked her best friend. She scoffed and pulled her phone checking it quickly before she shook her head 'no'.

"Oh my god, did you just look if Rosé texted?" Lisa asked. The 20 year olds cheeks went red and Lisa made an 'awww' sound. Jisoo almost pushed her out the door, with her cheeks still flushed.

"So Rosé, huh...?" Was the last thing Lisa heard her father say to Jisoo before the door got closed. Lisa laughed but then remembered what she was about to do. She stepped into her car and drove to Jennie's house, very slowly. So slow that if you could get put in jail for driving too slowly, she definitely would. But she didn't care. All she cared about was mentally preparing herself for what was about to come.
Was it really a good idea that she was going over there after what happened last time? She wanted to text Jennie to come to her, but she was content with just seeing her girlfriend and having her speak to her again. She didn't want her push luck at all.

When she reached her girlfriend all too familiar house, she parked her car. She stayed in it for a few moments whispering pep talks to herself before she got out. She was just about to ring the doorbell when she saw something shuffling by the window. Curious as she was, she went over there and sneakily looked through the curtains. Her heart broke instantly.. A girl leaned in to connect her lips with Jennie's and the feline eyed girl reciprocated. Jennie was sat on the couch kissing another.. she was sat on the same couch were Lisa and her shared intimate words and cuddles, where they watched movies and shared hopes and dreams. But she was kissing another...tears flowed down Lisa's face, but she wasn't sobbing. She was sad, felt betrayed and most of all, she was pissed.