Liam, believe it or not, did decide to invite Harry and Niall round after school. It seemed that now they had been to Liam's house a few times, and knew what to expect (in terms of Louis), that it was their preferred hangout spot. Harry didn't mind that one bit. Plus, he hadn't seen Louis after they had spammed each other with Facebook likes. He loved that it was their secret, unspoken little thing.

Louis' friend Zayn was there too, when Liam led his mates into the kitchen - bonus. It seemed as though they had walked in on the two 20-year-olds being rather childish, trying to see who could throw the most pieces of cereal into a glass from across the kitchen. Harry found himself smiling at their infantile mannerisms.

"Oh, don't mind us," Louis mused, squinting with one eye as he aimed the piece of cereal, before launching it. It successfully landed in the glass, with a delightful tinkle sound. "Get in!" Louis yelled in celebration, loudly high-fiving Zayn.

Why in the world was Liam's mum or dad never home? Harry hadn't even met them yet, and it seemed Louis was left in charge most of the time. This wasn't good, not at all, despite him being twenty years old. Harry liked the fact that Louis had a young soul, it was quite attractive. Better than him being all boring and mature.

"Can you move? You're in my shot." Zayn snapped, when Liam had stepped between him and the glass so he could open the curtains at the side of the room, letting in a stream of light. Liam rolled his eyes at Zayn.

"Can you move? You're in my home." He sassed, grabbing the glass and tipping it upside down above the bin, so the contents rained into it. Harry and Niall laughed quietly at their friend.

"Boring!" Louis mocked, crossing his arms and jumping up onto the bar stool near the table. "You need to learn to lighten up a bit, little brother."

His eyes finally found Harry, after having been off him for a good two minutes, but the look was very brief. Sadly. Louis could pretend not to look, but he couldn't pretend he hadn't liked five of Harry's pictures - BOOM.

"Oh, Louis, Harry forgot your name."

There it was, Liam had remembered the iconic line. Ha ha, very funny. Harry shook his head, lightly laughing and looking down. "No I didn't."

"What?" Louis asked, quite baffled. There wasn't much humour in his tone, expressing that maybe he was quite hurt by it?

"Nothing, it's--"

"He told us that he couldn't remember your name and only remembered after thinking all throughout our history lesson." Niall cut him off, sneering smugly at Harry. "Isn't that right, H?"

Louis' eyes fell onto Harry. There was intrigue behind his eyes, as usual when he looked at Harry, but evidently some disappointment there too. Was he really that bothered that Harry had 'apparently' forgotten his name?

Harry didn't even know how to reply, so he just repeated the exact same gesture of laughing nervously to himself. Zayn was the first to laugh seriously, a sharp laugh.

"Well, I think it's safe to say Eleanor knows your name, Louis, yeah?" Zayn dropped a wink at his friend, before slouching over the kitchen counter and childishly reenacting one of Louis and Eleanor's sex scenes. "Uh, uh, uh, Louis! Fuck me, Louis!" He put on a high, girly moan, dramatically jolting his body forwards a few times, before cackling wildly to himself and slapping Louis on the back.

Harry felt he had gone red, because he had. Niall laughed along with Zayn, Liam looked more than embarrassed, and Louis shut his eyes and breathed out a laugh.

"You're an idiot, Zayn," He chuckled, punching him on the arm. "But completely right. My name is all she can think about when I'm fucking her."

Why did Louis then look straight at Harry? Holy shit, he couldn't take this, the thought of Louis in bed was something he tried to graphically imagine whenever he was lost in thought, and it turned him on to the point of no return. Louis most likely saw the flustered look on Harry's face, a smirk rising on his own.