Chapter two

As my days of slumber ended akumu woke me up holding a letter in his mouth I grabbed it and tore the envelope revealing a holographic all might. Congratulations young Lightvale! You passed the entrance exam not only that! You placed first in the leader board! Here in UA we will be looking forward to meeting you! It ended with a beep and small dust forming. I smirked turning towards akumu. Akumu? I coed. Akumu snapped back facing me. Since we made it to ua I think it's only fair for you to have a feast tonight I smirked evily, It looked in excitement. As he was about to go on a rampage I stopped him. And akumu! I yelled, earning back his attention, I noticed at the entrance exam the green haired boy mumbled something about him getting a exchanged quirk from pro hero you said with absolute no emotion. Make sure to look into his memories while he's sleeping I said tilting my head. He nodded quickly going on a rampage to another city. I closed my eyes lying on the floor falling into deep sleep.

Later that night akumu came back with 12,861 souls.
I knew he would go crazy but I expected more than this..
(what can I say?your a megalomaniac✋🙄)
As akumu shook you waking you up you yawned stretching out your arms. Hey akumu did you get those memories? I asked with glee in my eyes. He nodded opening his mouth to be seen as the green haired boy swallowing all might hair. So this..pathetic mortal is the one possessing this quirk? I asked with a disappointed look on my face. Whatever let's just get some shut eye for the next 7 days I yawned as akumu formed like a mattress. We both slept through the week waking up extra early to arrive at class early. As I was getting up akumu poked me pointing to the ua uniform. Ugh do I have to wear this? I groaned rubbing my eyes. Hey akumu can you make the skirt longer to my ankles? I asked. He nodded quickly swishing and swooshing revealing the uniform. I smiled. Thank you akumu you mind teleporting me to class 1-a? As I finished saying that I was teleported to one of the seats in class 1-a. I quickly took a seat nobody noticing I was there. (Which was good 👍) as 2 hours passed by more people came in causing the room the to get louder making me trying my hardest hit to kill all of these morons. I twitched trying to keep my cool but a familiar voice called out DAMN IT DEKU HOW DID YOU GET HERE? I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T TELL ME I WILL- he didn't finish that sentence cause a yellow sleeping bag was slouched against the floor. After a few seconds it went quiet and he spoke. It took you 8 seconds to shut up that won't do time is gold and if you can't learn to do so than you aren't worthy of attending this class. He said throwing a bag of gym clothes. Put these on and follow me when your done changing I am shota aizawa an I am your teacher. He said getting out of his yellow cocoon revealing a man in a black sweater and pants with a skinny looking scarf and scruffy looking face with messy hair. Everyone started getting up from their seats and questioning what was going on.

Time skip brought to you by betty noire

As soon as we finished getting ready we were outside in a field. Today you're going to be doing a agility test to train your quirk seeing how good of potential you have he announced making everyone whisper in shock. But we're going to miss orientation! A person yelled. He closed his eyes. A hero does not have time for useless silly meetings. Lightvale. Aizawa announced. Everyone was looking and whispering. I stepped out from the class narrowing my eyes at him. Ms Lightvale you placed first in the exam correct? He asked I nodded causing everyone to whisper louder. WHAT SHE PLACED FIRST IN THE ENTRANCE E- before the angry Pomeranian finished his sentence I quickly activated my quirk to make an illusion to shut him up it was him being praised as a kid when he was little. I smiled lightly looking at his terrified face watching his pink eyes flicker back into red. Bro are you okay? A red headed shark boy said. K-ka-kacchan? A-are y-yo-you okay? Woah how did she do that? Is that her quirk?everyone began spitting out questions causing aizawa to rub his forehead. Lightvale how many feet in middle school did you throw a ball? 56,390 miles I said crossing my arms raising an eyebrow. Try throwing it with your quirk. akumu make the ball fly till next year I mumbled. As I grabbed the ball pink slime was also on it making akumu able to make it fly. I threw the ball  looking at our teacher watching a device in his hand. His eyes widened. So what's the distance? A boy who looks like a peppermint said. 6,064 miles. 6,064 MILES? Everyone shouted THAT'S ALL THE WAY FROM JAPAN TO FRANCE! a girl with black spiky hair said. Suddenly a boy with twinkily eyes and blonde hair smiled creepily. Oh how I love france! He said rambling about France and how he loved their culture. Everyone smiled nervously. I wanna try this looks fun! A girl with pink skin said. Fun? Aizawa said with absolute anger in his voice. so you think it's fun? You have 3 years to become heros and you think this is fun? He chuckled. And by the way whoever places last place gets expelled. Everyone began freaking out except me and a couple others. But that's not fair! It's just the first day you can't do this to us! One of our classmates said. Fair? Theirs villains causing trouble killing and stealing for their please not giving mercy and you call this not fair? Life isn't fair and there's nothing you can do about it. Everyone started putting a serious face on. Aizawa smirked, welcome to ua students. Let's see who places last.