Yugi's Return: New Yugi Appears.

After for a while being away from the palace, young Prince Amonix Yugi sits, meditating calmly as he thought about going back home, he knows that soon he have to face his family again but he didn't know if he wanted to go or not, not after that shocking moment he witness, he never forget that day that made his heart ache so much but he knew that he had to return.

     As if he had no ideas what to do, he opened his eyes and sigh for a moment, "I know this maybe hard but I've got to believe in myself, " he said confidently, /ok, I made up my mind and I think it's time/, Yugi got up, walked toward the other side of the palace, opens it only to find that his friends was all there, they were hanging out with each other when Yugi came in.

     "Hey, Yug, glad ta see ya," Joey said smiling as he looked to him while the others were looking at him, waiting for an answer, "are you all right, Yugi?" asked Ryou politely as he watched curiously at his short friend, "I......have something to say to you all," the young Prince said carefully to the gang, they were surprised to hear something from him suddenly.

     "Well, what is it?," Bakura asked while holding onto Ryou, they were lovers as well as the others,"I think  that we should go to my palace, " Yugi said, he took a cup of tea and drink it then he puts it down,"what do ya mean by going back, Yug?" Joey looks at him as silence filled the room and no one was this quiet before, not even Marik and Malik was expecting it.

    "Guys, what do you say we go on a fun adventure," asked Yugi  patiently as he sat down and poured himself a drink, "I say we go to a certain place I know very well and have a good time there," he said to them with a smile, Yami came in when he heard Yugi talking about something new and looked at his partner in the eyes, Yugi's eyes was full of determination and passion.

       "I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do now and I thought it would be great to visit my home but then I had an idea about what we should do when get there, " Yugi said to them, he had come up with an idea while he was thinking, he thought about very carefully, "let's give a certain people, a surprise they'll never forget and I know just who they are," he said.

TIME SKIP, AT THE PALACE...................THEIR PLAN IN ACTION!

     Meanwhile in the palace, Atem, Prince of Egypt, was in deep thought about what happened last time, he was in deep trouble about what he done, Yugi trusted him to be his great, loyal husband but it came crashing down when he and Chikashi were making love that last night, it took a toll for the worst, Yugi finds out and gets heartbroken and he let him down.

Atem, the Egyptian Prince, age twenty, was an promiscuous person who also a sex addict, he had his ways of seducing people and his father, the Pharaoh, saw this as a problem, if his son does not give up his acts, he'll never be a great Pharaoh if he doesn't act like a mature, responsible grown up, his friend then solved his problem, let his young son marry his son.

  It was good idea at first because his son will marry the young Prince that will help him to become a responsible and end his old ways, Atem heard his husband's name and thought it was bad but his father didn't like how he was treating his fiance in a terrible way, he made Atem clear that he was going to treat Yugi with great respect and be the best husband for him.

  "Alright, remember the plan, we go there and teach them a lesson, ok,"Yugi said to them, they all nodded and went to the palace, they made sure that no guards would interfere with them, they made their way as they did, Yugi stayed in sight so that his Father, his half brothers, his mother, his husband and the others would see him, his plan is to surprise them all.

   At the same time, Atem came out for a stroll, he was in thought, deep thought about what he had done, he woke up only to be in trouble when he saw his father, he found out that after he did, Yugi's mother got angry, she didn't want Yugi to married Atem anymore and that made him really scared because what he heard that she was so pissed off, she slapped the Emperor right in the face and was clear that she would protect her son even if she had to kill anyone.