A Second Chances, A Surprising Hope.

ATEM P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what I just heard with my own ears, what Yugi said about still getting married to me even after what I've done to him,I was so guilty because what I have done to him, when he saw what happened between me and his disgusting, devious brother, he was gone but then return and he still wants to be my husband, it made me shocked, I didn't think that he would still want to be my husband after what I've done. But he came back and he's alive, I am going to do everything to make it up to him, I promise that.

"Yugi, I'm glad that you're back but to hear what you are saying just now, I failed you, you must hate me for commiting such a disgusting act, I am deeply, truly sorry, I want to make it up to you", Atem said to Yugi while looking at him with sorry eyes. Yugi looked at me and hold my hand, "I was hurt by what has done to me when I saw you two, I felt like a huge snake pierce my heart with poison, I can't forget what I saw but I can't let a mistake ruined our lives, I know that you truly do care about me so I will marry you", he said smiling at him, hugs Atem. And Yugi never stopped caring about Atem as he fell in love with the Egyptian Prince, Atem. I hugged my fiance in a warm embrace.

Normal P.O.V.

Atem and Yugi talked, they spend time with each other, Atem made sure that Chikashi would never do anything to hurt Yugi ever again, Yugi had stand up for himself as he grows up, not letting his three brothers distract him or bother him again. As time passes, days has come and go, the two lover, Atem and Yugi were deeply in love with each other, Atem had told Chikashi and his other brothers were bullies to Yugi and cannot let them treat Yugi in an unhealthy way, giving them all death glare if they try to belittle his husband, "I have seen you three treating my Yugi unfairly, I can't accept that, you are not brothers, more like selfish gloating dogs, and you call yourselves warriors, you bastard!", he said to Yugi's brothers with seriousness in his voice and he meant it.