Atem And Yugi, Their Story, Wedding And A Good Ending.

ATEM'S P.O.V.

After so many days of not seen Yugi, I felt like I let him down of being a husband, I felt more like a sore loser than a royal prince, after he ran away from the palace, it wasn't easy, his mother, Akira, would always give me the silent treatment or avoid me when we ever come across each other, I was told that she even slap Emperor Komatsu for mistreating Yugi when she wanted to end the marriage, which was a shocking news.

I heard that she argue with him that I wasn't good and that was a monster, a traitor to Yugi but when she was telling that the wedding wasn't going to happen, Komatsu refused and said that it was going to happen anyways, Yugi snapped and ran away when he said that the wedding is still on, he yelled but Yugi already left and gone, everyone was shocked and surprised, Yugi never ever came back, so we thought he was.

One day it was normal, quiet, silent as ever in the palace, I woke up, got out of our room, I wasn't hungry, though I did drank tea, I went strolling outside for awhile, it was calm and cool, just as it always was, but not the same without Yugi around, I had regret making that mistake, I wanted to take it all back and keep him here but he's gone and it's my fault. I finally realized that I could have had something good in my life but I didn't.

Same routine, me waking up, strolling outside, drinking tea, getting glare from my mother in-law as usual, nothing seem to be going good at all, just when I thought it was all over for me, something happen, Yugi had came back, he changed so much, and was here back in the palace. but when saw him. I remembered what had happened before and was ashamed. he wasn't going to want me back. I understand that already.

He looks so grown up, I was amazed by how different he was, ignoring his other brothers when they tried to belittle him, I was glad to have him back safe and at home again, even if he does not forgive me, it doesn't matter, he's here and that's all. His mother was really happy to see him again, she hugged him, not wanting to let him go, he was also happy, smiling happily, I was happy to see him back too. But I don't know if Yugi wants to marry me after this, why would he, I betrayed him. I don't know anymore.
But things has changed, so I should too, for Yugi to be happy, I am going to let him decide, if he still wants to have the marriage or not, I understand if he doesn't, it's his life, and I won't let the same mistake happen, now that he's here, I didn't eat for days, I prayed many days and night, I spent my time with him, giving him all of my affections and attention, whatever it takes to see him smile again, I can be happy knowing that.

Yugi's P.O.V.

Atem has been so different lately, he give me space when I want to, he would stand up to my brothers, spent so much time with me, when I left, my heart was broken, I couldn't live in my home, knowing that my brother, Chikashi, hurt me by seducing my husband, wasn't it enough that I get insulted, mocked but sleeping with my husband, it tore me to pieces, I had enough, I never wanted to go through it anymore, the pain was too real, too much for me to even bear, I had to leave for my sake. But I came back.

I had alot to think when I left, when I got back home, I saw Atem just him strolling, looking so sad, miserable actually, I must've surprise him because he thought that I was a ghost, because he was speechless when he saw me, it was like time was frozen when kept on staring at each other with the cool breeze blowing, it was so quiet.

After just standing there, I walked up to him, not saying anything but just looked at him, I could see how much he was sorry, I just kept staring at him, he pulled me into a hug, he really missed me after so long, we then went inside the living room, of course, my father along with my three half brothers were there, no surprise how they feel, but that doesn't matter, I'm home now, my mother was really happy to see me back home.

  We hugged, she was smiling at me, I missed her as much as she missed, my father, well I don't know how he feels, I didn't want to force myself living in total fear and I grew up, facing him and my brothers wasn't really much, being ridicule and hurt took a toll of my self esteem and I learned how to be confident and strong when I was living on my own but not alone, I met Yami while I was away from the palace, with Joey, Tristan and the others, they gave me alot of hope, strength so that I can face my troubles when I go back.

  Yami looks like Atem but has pale skin and wears strange clothes, I was anxious when I was staying with him but over time I got used to him, he was kind, bold and brave, we talked about stuff, and he really is great, he and the others came with me but we had a plot so him and the others were just outside of the palace hidden from anyone, I had a reason of them being here and my family are in for huge surprise.

  Atem's P.O.V.

We sat down with the family, as usual Chikashi doesn't go easy with Yugi coming back calling him a coward and disgrace but Yugi just ignore him, he was standing up for himself once in his life, when they thought that they could treat Yugi badly, he wouldn't care and stay calm as ever not scare at all, just not thinking about their insults, I glared at them with deadly eyes if they ever make fun of him, when do they ever grow up already, I got so sick and tired of them laughing and mocking Yugi that I told straight that they're possibly the most terrible people ever and Chikashi actions were unnecessary and that he should apologize for what he done as well as I am completely sorry for breaking Yugi's feelings, he got upset but I didn't care I just wanted him to know what he done was hurtful and he should take responsibility for his actions as well as I do.

  Komatsu and his three sons were surprised to hear that from me, even Akira was, and so is my father and Seto, I told Chikashi that Yugi is a great person with good personality and that he just wanted their attention, he never disrespected you, he cares deeply about his family, and would always be grateful for having them as his family.

I couldn't think of living my life without Yugi being here with me, I promise him that I'm changed and he always got me and his loved ones by his side, with that said, the entire room was quiet, my father looked at me, really amazed by what he heard from me.

  "Yugi is such a wonderful person, and he deserves a happier life with peace and joy with the ones he loves to be there for him and he truly deserve to be happy, I caused him a lot of misery and I regret it deeply, I truly do, he will live with me and have a great life where he will happier and I'll be there with him spending my life by him" I said to everyone in the room, holding Yugi's hand, smiling, and when his eldest brother tried to ruined, I gave him really, really serious deadly glare and told that he doesn't get to ruin Yugi's life because I won't let him or his brothers ruined his happiness ever.

  "Yugi is going to be with me away from your cruelty, he will be living in a better place than being unappreciated by people who never understand or even gave the time to spend time him, you four can live your royalty butts here and Yugi will always be with me, his mother too, Yugi and his mother will live in Egypt" I told them, just when Chikashi says anything I warned them that they should respect my wishes or else there's going to be war. And I wasn't joking at all when I said that.

Normal P.O.V

After days being Japan, Yugi, Atem, Akira, Pharaoh Aknunkanon and with the Royal High Priests had returned to Egypt, many days passed, months has gone so much, and the day finally came, Yugi and Atem got married with each other, living in peace, being together, Emperor Komatsu had visited Egypt after the wedding, Yugi and him were still not close and neither were his brothers but they got what they all wanted.
  Yugi was with Atem, happiest in his life, having his mom there with him, she was happy that Yugi had finally living happy and that he is grown up so much and that Atem never gave up them because he truly loves Yugi that he wanted him and her to live a greater life, Aknunkanon was glad to see how much his son had mature to a great person and loving husband and knew that he will rule as a good, loving and respected king.

As for Atem and Yugi, they were more happy to be with each other, spending their time having a great enjoyable moment, laughing, being with each other, and they were very grateful that they were together, and for the rest of their lives in love and just be with themselves foever and never to be separated again.  Loving each other eternally.