Mario Kart

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Request by:Kawaii_Hooman__)

"Stop getting first place!" Kazuichi shouted at Chiaki, "please! For once! Please act like your not good at this!" He complained, "Kazuichi, it's just a game, let her be" Hajime groaned, "not my fault you suck at this game" He laughed.

Kazuichi just stood at hinata with a disgusted face, "your rude!" He growled, Gundham just glared at Hajime, "chill chill, I was just joking Tanaka, Kazuichi doesn't suck that much" He chuckled nervously, "Don't say such foolish things to my dark consort again" Gundham glared, Holding Kazuichi in his arms, "But I said it was just a joke-" "... Are you alright Kazuichi?" Gundham asked Souda, rubbing his hand, "Mmh-hmm! Hajimes just jealous that Nagito isn't with him right now!" The mechanic laughed, "no I am not!" He shouted, Souda just rested his head on Gundhams chest and let the controller fall out his hand, "hmm? Kazuichi, are you not going to play any more?" Gundham asked, "no, my back just needs to rest" He smiled, "Here, you can play for me" He handed Gundham the controller and giggled, "I bet you'll be better at it than me" He let his head rest onto Gundhams lap, "you better get a higher score than Hajime" The Pinkett chuckled, Grabbing Tanakas free hand, "Alright! You've got this!"