"Yeah I met her when I was 16." Jisoo said. "Wait your sister owns an entertainment company...what more members are you close to??" Lisa asked.

"I'm also close with Dayhun and Momo." Jisoo said to the two. "Jennie if you were wondering why Nayeon kissed me it was our way of greeting goodbye." Jisoo said to Jennie as she seemed to have been avoiding her.

"I-I'm not..." Jennie struggled to find the right words. She decided to just hug Jisoo in the back and just like that the clingy Jenduek is back.

Jisoo got late for her class and her teacher didn't mind it a bit. Jisoo was never late and this was the firs time she did so her teacher let her slide this time.

*After Class*

"Kim Jisoo could you stay for a while." The teacher said as the students head outside towards the cafeteria.

"Is there anything wrong Ms. Park?" Jisoo asked a bit worried it might be detention.

"I heard that you could sing." She said making Jisoo chuckle. "I can't sing Ms. Park I can only act." Jisoo replied and the teacher took out her phone and showed a video.

The video was her singing Clarity while washing her hands. It seemed that a member from the singing club recorded it and reccomended Jisoo to sing Clarity for the festival.

"I guess you could act like you can't sing." The teacher said raising a brow at the tomato faced Jisoo.

After the talk Jisoo was now troubled on the fact that she has to perform a singing solo and a club drama. 'That club member better hide.' Jisoo thought before sighing.

Jisoo ate lunch with the usual group and she's been into the new novel she bought days ago. Jennie got jealous of the book and the rest of the people can see it.

"Yah Jennie just ask her out already." Lisa whispered to Jennie's ear.

"Hey I can't do that what if she rejects?" Jennie whispered back worried.

"I'll take care of that." Seulgi said to the two. Their whispering was only soft enough for Jisoo to not hear but she wouldn't notice it either way because she's busy with her book.

"Jisoo!" Seulgi said making Jisoo look at her. "Can we hang out? And can you bring Joohyun with you? I'll bring Jennie." Seulgi said smirking knowing Jisoo would say  'sure' or 'ok'

"Just ask unnie on a date don't drag Jennie with you. I'm always with Jennie in the dorm." Jisoo replied and got back with her book.

The rest of the people on the table were shocked. "Hey Jisoo! Don't turn her down like that." Yongsun  said to Jisoo.

"Look when me and my sister are with Seulgi and unnie has to do something or to go somewhere she will drag the bear with her." Jisoo said reading the same line she was a few minutes ago.

"I have other plans too." Jisoo added making everyone silent. "What are your plans?" Hyejin asked.

"Hmmm I have to FaceTime Soojoo and I still need to catch up with Nadongie." Jisoo said looking at everyone that was glaring at her except for Jennie.

"My drunk ass didn't let me have a nice talk with her." Jisoo added which made everyone wonder who was the other girl.

"So how many girlfriends do you intend to have?" Moonbyul said making Jisoo laugh.

"Moon I'm single ok! I've never been in a relationship in my life." Jisoo said still laughing.

"Jisoo don't lie." Rosé said taking a sip of tea. "I'm not lying. Nayeon is just my friend and so is Soojoo." Jisoo said closing her book. Jisoo's phone rang and that let the rest of the girls talk without having to whisper.