How i handle my problems

Harmony's POV

Your probably wondering how I handled my problems and how I got better.

When I was in Toronto I felt very alone. Emma couldn't come back and stay with me after her business trip she had to work on her coffee brand because they were changing the whole company and website. I spent Christmas alone and New Years alone.

I solved my problems by journaling or writing in a diary. I know it sounds stupid but it works. It gets a lot of things off my chest and makes me feel relived after. It's not like I'm showing it to anyone so I could say whatever I want basically because it's to myself like a note to myself for the future and how I could become a better person and grow.

I've had a lot to write. I've gone through about 3 journals of all my problems it's mostly all about me complaining and saying how I feel.

I also might've gotten into vaping. I bought myself a juul just to experiment sometimes you just need to try something new. It really helps with my stress and anxiety. It calms me down and makes me forget about everything. Only Emma knows I juul mostly because I haven't really talked to anyone besides her. Oh and also my friends from Toronto but only the girls they just want what's best for me. I may be addicted to the puff bar. It just helps me I wouldn't recommend it but it just helps me and I use it a lot.

I've also gotten anger issues but just a little bit. I start to get really angry if you annoy me. When I was in Toronto and Samantha and her boyfriend were bothering me I'd snap at them and get pissed off.

I cried myself to sleep almost every night. The worst night was when Jaden broke up with me over text like come on. I'm trying to get over him but I don't know he moved on so fast.

Haven't talked to Bryce because he's rude. My dad and Maeve left me alone they went on vacation for a long long time. Every so often josh kio or ant would check up on me and they would listen to me so did avani Dixie and charli. I wouldn't fully respond though.

Maybe the saying was true not all good things last like me and Jaden. We were pretty good I guess but it ended he ended it not me.

Ok I have to say I have been cutting. I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't but I am. Only when I'm sad sad I hurt myself to make me feel better. Watching the blood drip makes me satisfied with myself even though I know it's not good.

I may still be a little messed up but I'm gonna try and hide it.

I don't condone any of the things I do to calm myself down except the diary journal part because that works it doesn't hurt your body.

———————————————————————

Oops this chapter should've been released before the others

Suggestions?

Thoughts?

Have a good day

🤠✌️