Chapter 2

Scarlett's pov

                         I lazily watched all the patrons of the club from the couch I was curled up as Master talked to his friends somewhere near me.

The blonde beauty who's name we learned was Nicole hasn't been in the club in two weeks and it frustrates Master greatly.

“Hey Scar."A voice greeted as the seat next to me dipped under the persons weight.

I glanced back and was meet with the sight of a Dom I was familiar with from my earlier days of BDSM.

“Hello Sir."I greeted as he stroked my back.“Master won't like you touching his property."I murmured relaxing knowing he wouldn't take it to far.

“Doesn't seem like you mind."

“That's because I trust you won't touch me inappropriately."I replied softly and he chuckled.

“Your so beautiful and trusting it's to bad you already have a Master."He whispered moving his hand to my hair fingering a lock of it.

I hummed looking at the door when a flash of bright blonde hair caught my eye.

“Do you think your Master would ever let us do a session together."

“You'll have to ask Master I'm not allowed to play with others without his permission."I replied looking for the blonde hair again.

“Your the perfect submissive."The Dom said in awe and I softly snorted.

“Hardly sir I make plenty of mistakes."I denied as I caught sight of the blonde hair sitting at the bar and I felt a smile creep on my face.

“Pardon me sir."I mumbled crawling off the couch and onto the floor.

I decided to go see master first so I crawled on the floor carefully navigating through the multiple bodies.

I looked around finally spotting Master sitting on a couch with his friends and a few submissives who wouldn't mind slitting my neck to become Master's pet.

I slowly made my way to him thinking of all the different scenarios of how Nicole could dominate me and how Master could dominate the both of us.

I rubbed my body against Master's leg making him look down in irritation before he saw me.

“Hello pet."He greeted and I smiled wordlessly before one of his friends spoke.

“Your slut is very aroused."He spoke amused at my yelp when Master tugged on my hair.

And why is that."Master asked gently rubbing my inner thigh feeling my juices that was running down them.

“Miss Nicole is back."I purred naughtily and he gave me a heartbreaking smile.

“Why don't you go play nice."He suggested and I smiled back before happily crawling away back towards the bar.

I stopped in my tracks when I passed by a mirror making sure my best sultry smile was on before continuing towards her.

“Hello Mistress."I purred rubbing my body against her legs and she looked down amused.

“I wasn't aware I was your mistress."

She chuckled stroking my hair.

“Well you aren't yet but soon."I replied standing up only to be meet with her angry blue eyes.

Nicole gripped my collar pulling me towards her angrily.

“Did I give you permission to stand up slut."She whispered delivering a solid blow to my ass making it jiggle.

“No mistress."I whispered putting my head down avoiding eye contact.

“Then why did you."

“I don't know."I said apologetically.

“That's not good enough sweetheart."

She told me throwing me over her lap roughly.

“Why did you leave last time."I panted out as she gently dragged her fingers up and down my vaginal lips that were puffed up from arousal.

“I didn't ask you to speak."She mumbled sinking two of her fingers knuckle deep into my cunt making me let out a shriek of appreciation when she started pumping it out of me roughly.

I've hadn't had an orgasm in two weeks but there's been plenty of teasing from master.

“Faster."I moaned bouncing back on  her fingers.

“If you let her cum according to club rules I get to punish you."

Master's voice said cutting through my lust induced fog like razor blades.

“You can't punish another Dom."

She said confidently and Master chuckled.

“Your not a Dom."

“Yes I am."She said with less confidence in her voice then before.

I squirmed in annoyance when she stopped moving her fingers.

“Then why aren't you looking me in the eyes like any other Dom would."

“I hate eye contact."She muttered and I felt her body tense before she let out a surprised gasp.

“You should come over to our house sometime and play with us."Master said his fingers trailing down her elegant neck.

“Maybe I will but just to steal this beauty away from you."Nicole said removing her fingers from my weeping cunt and placing them at my mouth for me to suck and I greedily sucked them.

“She wouldn't leave me."Master said.

“Don't be so sure."Nicole taunted shoving her fingers back into my cunt this time her thumb stroking my clit.

“Feels so good."I mewled withering as my orgasm quickly approached.

“If she cums it's all on you."Master reminded her and Nicole scoffed.

“Can I...."I trailed off knowing they got the jist of the sentence.

“Go ahead."Nicole said sweetly and I held out for a few seconds waiting to see if Master would contradict.

When he didn't I came violently shrieking in pleasure.

“Good job Scar."Master said as I slipped off of Nicole's lap and slinked back next to his side.

“All went according to plan."Master continued gripping Nicole's blonde hair.

“Guess what."Master said lightly nipping her neck.

“What."

“I get to punish you."