Chapter 4

Nicole's pov

                          I woke up drenched in a cold sweat and chills covering my body gasping for breath.

“Finally your awake."An annoyed voice said from a chair from across the room.

“Where am I."I asked my voice coming out raspy.

“None of your business."She snapped and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Mary apologize to our guest right now."An eerily familiar voice demanded softly yet sternly.

“Why it's not like you can do anything."Mary scoffed and I tried to sit up only to be yanked back down some chains that bound me  to the headboard and footboard.

“Maybe I can't but Alex can."

“Why would he do anything for you and your just his penny whore." Mary spat.

“Not according to this 18 carat diamond engagement ring on my right hand and the 20 carat gold and diamond wedding ring on my left."

“He's gonna divorce you in a few months."She mumbled sounding like she was trying to convince herself.

“You've been saying that since we've been married."

“Can somebody unchain me."I asked probably cutting off Mary.

“Only Alex has the key."Scarlet answered and his name sounded foreign on her lips.

“And where is he."

“Either at work or at the hospital." Scarlett said and the bed dipped next to me.

“Your dismissed."Scarlet said her voice like silk.

“Are you even allowed in here."

“I wasn't aware you were my husband."Scarlet snapped laying down next to me.

“No but I'm the lady of the house at least until my daughter marries

Alex."

“I don't wanna be mean today so you have the day off with pay."

“I'd rather stay so you won't damage the house before Alex can marry a proper young lady."

“Please leave my home."Scarlet gritted out in annoyance.

“I'm home."Alex's voice called and Scarlet perked up leaning towards me.

“Master's home."She purred before hopping out of the bed and sashaying out the door Mary following her shooting me one more glare.

I stared at the ceiling my mind completely blank.

I layed there for what seemed like a long time but it honesty couldn't have been more than thirty minutes.

The door opened and I closed my eyes hoping they would go away.

“Hello Nicole."Alex's voice greeted.

I remained silent.

“I know your awake."

“Then take the hint and leave."I mumbled opening my annoyed blue eyes.

“I don't take orders in my own home"

“Do you have a problem with authority."I growled and he smirked at me.

“Of course I do."

“Do you wanna know what I did today."Alex asked during sitting down on the end of the bed.

“Not really."I replied.

“You must your gonna find it quite entertaining."

“Even if I say no your gonna tell me anyway aren't you."

“Yes so lay back and relax."

Like I have any other choice jackass.

“So what am I going to find oh so entertaining."I asked rolling my eyes.

“I've spent 3 hours in the ER for a stab wound and had to go to work right after can you believe it."

“That doesn't amuse me in fact it kinda makes me wonder what business your in."I said closing my eyes gently.

“My business is legal don't worry about that but what you did was illegal and I could press charges." Alex said a teasing tone in his voice.

“What are you talking about."I asked curiously.

“You don't remember last night."He asked.

I searched my mind and got flashes of a panic attack.

“Somebody touched my thigh and I freaked out."I said slowly remembering feeling a hand on me.

“That's the funny part nobody touched you."Alex said turning serious.

“They touched my thigh."I protested my eyes opening looking at him as he shook his head no.

“Before you turned violent you knocked a coaster off of the bar and it landed on your lap."Alex said.

“No somebody grabbed my thigh."I protested and he scoffed.

“Nicole you were so scared nobody wanted to do anything that might of furthered that fear and that includes touching you."

“When are you going to let me go."

“I did say I was going to punish you so I think I'll keep you chained up for a while."He purred and my mind flashed back toa memory I'd rather forget.

I started yanking at the chains trying to get free and I didn't realize I was screaming until Alex let out a New York whistle and even then I still tried to get free.

“I knew it."He breathed out shaking his head sadness held deep in his eyes.

“Knew what."I asked still trying to get free.

“Your a battered submissive."

_______________________________________
I might not update this book for a while because my other books aren't doing as well so I'm going to put a lot of focus into them to try and get more votes  comments and reads for them.So we'll just wait and see how it'll all work out.

Until next time
                                 Mooka1