0.1

Two hours after the birth of the twins

Haley Marshal sits on a couch in the Mikaelson compound , infront of her are her newborn daughters next her is Klaus Mikaelson the father to her twins. They had just decided on the firstborns name but now they both struggled to find a name for the second born baby girl , they both kept laughing at every name they tried that's when the rest of the Mikaelson siblings joined in.
"what about mary?" Elijah spoke up haley wrinkled her nose as Klaus scoffs "Juliet" "Adelaide " Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson spoke at the same time they glared at each other. "i like it" "i like it" both Haley and Klaus spoke.
"which one?l Haley asked Klaus as she looked away from her twins "both" he answers looking down at the second born. "Juliet Adelaide Mikaelson" Haley smiles down at her daughters. The two baby's looked up at their parents and aunt and uncles. The second born eyes wondered over to the women with long blonde hair in curls that stood behide her aunt Rebekah.

childhood memory number 1

The year old baby girl Juliet sat in the wooden crib looking up at moon mobile. She was silently crying in the crib she had accidentally hurt her twin. no one will know that though they just thought that Hope cried because she was hungry.  Juliet cries from her crib the blonde woman that she's been seeing hanging around her for the past year seemingly appeared from the air. "hello sweet granddaughter of mine" Esther smiles at the baby. " i'm not sure if you can understand me but I'm gonna help you so you don't accidentally hurt help and when you're older I hope you learn to control this magic you hold , but you mustn't tell anyone" Esther smiled at the baby before she watched the window open and a random women walked in and chanted a spell softly. "it's done Esther" the witch nodded before she disappeared into the air.
" I must now go , Juliet but I'll return when you are a little older my dear" without the blonde which disappears and the baby is left with a little smile on her pink lips.