ch 6

Percy's pov-

       After the talk with ares and athena I left to go to Las Vegas

TIME SKIP TO FIGHT WITH ARES

      After washing up on the bay I saw ares leaning against his bike. He spots me and says "you were supposed to die". I look at him and respond " If you think that Hades can kill me your very wrong".  He walks to me with a smug look on his face and says " Hades might not be able to kill you but I can". I laugh and respond "you can try". He gets angry and summons a broadsword.

Ares sword 

       He swings the sword and then charges

       He swings the sword and then charges. I don't even bother unsheathing my sword. He thrusts at my stomach, I side step and send him back with a spartan kick and unsheathe my sword.

Percy's sword

I block the next slash he takes at me and thrust at him

I block the next slash he takes at me and thrust at him. He's not fast enough too block and it goes through his shoulder and he screams. I pull my sword out of his shoulder and shove it through his chest he screams and dissolves into dust. I shrug and look around his sword is on the ground and his bike. I grab his sword and walk over to his bike and grab the helmet on the bike and throw it behind me knowing Alcelto will catch it and take it to hades. I get on the bike and drive to Olympus.

TIME SKIP TO OLYMPUS

   I walk through the throne doors and see the gods their. I look at Zeus and throw his lighting bolt  at him and walk out. When I get halfway to the elevator I get stopped by Athena. I look at her with a raised eyebrow. She looks at me then says " were will you go after this". I reply " I'm going back to my cabin". She nods ands says " I would like to know more about your race can I come with you". I shrug and say " aslong as your not annoying then fine I don't care". She nods and we walk to the elevator . Once we ecxsit the building . I move towards my bike and get on. Athena follows and wraps her arms around my waist . I start towards camp half-blood.

When we get their I go to Athena's cabin and go to Annabeth's room. I knock on the door and she opens up. " you want to come with me to my cabin" I say. She nods and reply's " yes dad". I smile and walk to my bike, she comes out and sits on my lap. I start the bike and we drive to my cabin....

AND THAT'S IT FOR THE FIRST BOOK I WILL POST SEA OF MONSTERS SOME OTHER TIME. I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR VENOM THAT'S RICK ROIDIN AND WHO EVER OWNS VENOM. GOOD BYE.