chapter 5

Percy's p.o.v- 

           Time to get Zeus's bolt. I get to the train station and by me a ticket for Denver, Colorado that's the closest the train can get me to California. 

Time skip-Denver

        I spot a diner and walk to the diner. I open the door and walk to a booth I sit down and feel a biker drive's in to the parking lot. He gets in and walks toward's me and sits down. I look at him and say (I got to tired of forgetting to write in caps so he's just going to speak reagularly)" is there a reason your sitting here Ares". " yes actually i need you to get my shield from a park" he says. I look at him and say " and please tell me why i would get you shield". "because i am a god you demigod can't refuse a gods request" he states with a smug grin. "that's the thing god I'm not a demigod I am something much, much worse so if you don't have anything  else to say leave" I state. He looks furious and says" watch your back demigod i am not a enemy you want" then he walks out.

         After that little talk I continue eating  when a beautiful woman sit's across from me. She has dark blonde hair with gray eyes (yes this is going to be a athenaxpercy story). I look at her and she says "why do you call annabeth your daughter". " Well her Luke and Thalia has always been like my own children, I mean I  was always alone so when they showed up i thought this might be a chance to have children of my own so when annabeth first called me dad I was happy that i finally had a daughter of my own, for Luke and Thalia I don't really know why they started calling me dad, they just got up one day and called me dad but I wasn't really mad so I didn't care" I reply'd. She just nodded and said " well I  thank you  for being a father figure for annabeth she never had one". I just nodded and she got up and walked away. I just sat there thinking about what she said.....

WELL THAT'S CHAPTER 5. I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR VENOM THAT'S RICK RIORDAN AND WHO EVER OWN'S VENOM. GOODBYE.