Not Blind

Leila has arrived!

Hope you all enjoy this.

Valencia 2013

Leila's POV:

"Welcome to the club." I nodded. "We know Barcelona didn't go as planned for you. We hope you feel comfortable here."

I smiled. "Thank you." I finished up and left.

After all that time with Barcelona, I was gone.

It was frustrating but I knew I had to leave. This will be good for me.

Luckily my brother was still with me.

For now.

"Thanks for coming with me." I said. "You don't have to stay."

He laughed. "Leila. I will stay as long as you need me. It's your first full day here. You're my sister. I'm not going anywhere."

I nodded. "Good because I haven't met my teammates yet and I need a familiar face."

"Then let's go out. See the city. Meet some people." I thought about it. He sighed and leaned against the counter. "Look, I know you'd rather be in Barcelona. That's where you started. I get it, but Leila, look at the big picture here. Alexia left Barca and now look at her. At some point, you have to leave in order to grow."

"So you're saying I'll be back?"

"Someday. Maybe next year, maybe in 5. Maybe you'll end up loving it here and never want to leave." He shrugged. "Just take it day by day. Play your game, grow, show everyone what you are capable of."

I nodded. "Let's go see the city."

Tatiana's POV:

"Where are we?" I looked around.

"We are in," My manager looked at her phone. "Valencia."

"Our show is in Barcelona how the hell." My bandmate, Alicia smirked.

"Wrong turn there?" I looked at the driver, who happened to be Alicia's brother.

"You try driving with you assholes screaming." He sighed. "Look, we're all tired. It's been a long few days. Why don't we just chill here? The show in Barcelona isn't for another few days."

I looked at my manager. "He's right." She sighed. "Ok, we'll stay here for TWO days. That's it."

"Sweet!" I high fived Alicia. "Then what are we waiting for boys and gays. Let's go explore, where the fuck are we again?"

We parked, got a place to stay, and then went out. "Ok first things first, we are getting you a Spanish girl." Alicia rubbed her hands together. "We got you a girl in France, England, Italy, even pulled it off in Germany. Spanish girls are hot. Their accents are hot."

"Damn. If I didn't know any better I'd think YOU were the lesbian of the group." I smirked and fixed my jacket. "Look, we'll wait till Barcelona. Ok? We're here for two days. Barcelona is where the fun begins."

We found a bar and went inside. A few people stared at us.

"They either know who we are or just KNOW we're American."

"Or they're just shocked by how ugly you are." Our drummer, Kenan said.

"Oh. Those are fighting words." Alicia pushed him.

I walked up to the bar and got some drinks for us. We sat down and I looked around. "It's only been a few hours, but I kind of like it here."

"Aw, is Tati ready to settle down?" Matthew, Alicia's brother, laughed.

"Quiet, Matty." I pointed at him. I picked up my drink. "Another tour almost done. I love you, idiots. Wouldn't want to do this with anyone else."

We sat and talked. And of course, we drank. I spotted a girl walk in with a guy.

"Uh, I'm gonna go to the bar real quick." I said and got up. I walked to the bar and looked at her. She was beautiful.

She was speaking in Spanish to that guy. Growing up in Miami, I heard a lot of Spanish.

But she was going so fast, I had no idea what she said.

It was hot though.

After a while, they sat down at the bar and the guy looked at me.

"Hello." He smiled.

"Um. I don't speak a lot of Spanish." I said.

"Ok." He said. "I know a little English." I nodded. He noticed I looked at her. "This is my sister. Leila."

"Hi." I looked at her. "I'm Tatiana."

She smiled. "I'm going to get get a drink." He got up. "Talk to her." He said and walked away.

I sat next to her. "Are you from here?" She asked. Her accent was hot.

"No." I said. "Here for work." I smiled. "You?"

"Here for work." She repeated.

I looked back at my friends. They were watching. "I don't want to bother you, so I'll just leave." I stood up. "It was nice meeting you, Leila."

"You too." She nodded.

I walked back to the table and sat down.

"What was that?" Kenan asked.

"Me meeting people." I said.

"Hot people." Alicia looked.

"Ok, we need to have a talk about your sexuality. You're gayer than I am."

Leila's POV:

I watched her walk away and shook my head. "What happened?" My brother walked back.

"She left." I shrugged. "This is stupid. Can we leave?"

"Fine." He said. "Let me just say bye to the girl I was talking to."

Tatiana's POV:

I saw her brother walking toward me. "I didn't do anything." I stood up.

"Relax." He laughed. "She's homesick." He said. "Which is probably why she wasn't that talkative. She knows more English than she admits." He nodded. "But I saw how you were staring at her so," He held out a piece of paper. "Here's her number. She needs more people in her corner. And you seem like a pretty nice person."

I nodded and took the paper. "I'll definitely talk to her. Thanks."

He nodded and left.

"Ok, so he's hot too." Alicia said.

"Dude!" I looked at her.

"What! Hot siblings! I'm bi not blind!"