Performance

July 2024

Leila's POV:

Filming for Spider-Woman wrapped. It would premiere early next year. We were back in Spain for the time being.

My mom was watching the twins for the day. She said she missed them while we were in America.

My retirement was officially announced. Barcelona honored me with a small send-off ceremony. It was nice to see the team again.

Now I was out with them and Tatiana celebrating. "The big star returns!" Alexia hugged Tatiana. "What? You pop two babies out then we never see you again?"

Tatiana laughed. "I'm very busy, Alexia. You know this."

"Yeah yeah." Alexia rolled her eyes. "Just remember us as you get more famous."

A few days later, Tatiana flew to New York for an interview. Her first since the Oscars.

"My first guest for tonight is an Oscar-winning director, writer, producer, and Oscar-nominated actress. You can see her as Spider-Woman in the new Disney+ series, Spider-Woman early next year. Please welcome, Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros!" She walked out and waved to the crowd.

"She goes by Ouahabi-Medeiros professionally now?"

"I guess so." I smiled.

"Tatiana. Welcome. Thanks for coming on."

"Thank you for having me. Been a while."

"It has." The host laughed. "You are now Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros."

"I am." She nodded. "I planned to keep Tatiana Medeiros professionally after I got married, I love my wife and she inspires and supports me every day. It felt like a good time, in this new chapter of my career to go with Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros."

"We have a lot to discuss." He said. "First, Spider-Woman. You finished filming a few weeks ago." She nodded. "What was that like?"

"It was great. Getting to debut as this character in The Marvels was exciting. I wasn't sure how fans would react at first, but the reaction in San Diego helped a lot. Then all the love after the reveal at the end of The Marvels. So finally getting to suit up and dive deeper into this role was very exciting for me."

"Were you a Marvel fan before?"

"I feel like a lot of actors say yes just to please the fans. But I can honestly say I was a fan." She smiled. "I read the comics, watched the shows, went to opening nights of movies, including seeing Endgame at like 1 in the morning." Everyone laughed. "And then crying at 4 in the morning because Natasha and Tony died." She looked towards the crowd. "Spoiler alert." Everyone laughed.

"You're also a superhero in real life. A mother to twin boys." He showed a picture. "So who is who? They are identical correct?"

"They are." She said. "So Sebastian," She pointed to him on the picture. "Is the older twin. And he actually has green eyes. Like me." She looked in the camera and smiled. "And then Felix," She pointed to him. "Has brown eyes. And he is a clone of his mother. Has her expressions down."

He laughed. "They are adorable."

"Thank you."

"We'll have more with Tatiana after this break."

It went to commercial. "He really does have your face down." Mapi said. "It's scary."

"He is more my twin than Sebastian's." I smiled.

"We're back with the talented, Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros. Tatiana, you've now been credited as a writer, director, producer, and actor. Is that what you wanted to do when you started?"

"I just wanted to be a writer at first. Maybe direct a few things. I never planned on getting in front of the camera but the roles I've been offered have been too good to pass up. I have no regrets at all. Everything I've done since leaving the band has been amazing."

"You recently hired Kenan from Disaster Underground. He left and you immediately offered him a job. What's his position and are you close with anyone else from the group?"

"He's like my assistant and numbers guys. Kenan and I were always close in the group. We were both in that group so we could help support our families. I'm not close with anyone else. That's not on my part, I never went out of my way to tear them down when I left. But I saw their interviews. I know how they felt, not including Kenan."

"What did they say?" Alexia asked. "And who said what? So I know whose ass to kick."

I laughed. "Just that she was a problem to work with. Always started fights. Bunch of lies."

The host nodded. "So what's next? Successful rock star, writer, actor, director, Oscar winner, Golden Globe winner, superhero, married, mother. What is next for Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros?"

"Musicals." She said. "I think that's the next thing. Haven't done one of those yet. I've done a lot of serious films. Marvel has allowed me to be a bit more on the funny side but not fully, so maybe I'll do a comedy at some point." She looked at the camera. "Um but musicals. I've wanted to do a musical for a while. Any of my fans who were around when I was in the band know how much I love music."

"You would be willing to perform on the show."

"Yeah, maybe one day." She shrugged.

"No, I mean right now."

"Oh man." She looked down. "Really just throwing me into the spotlight huh?" She looked at the crowd. "What do you think?" They cheered.

"The people have spoken." The host said.

"They have."

"When we come back a live performance from the insanely talented, Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros!"

"She's gonna sing." Patri looked at me. "I might pass out."

"Patri if you can stop panicking over my wife, that'd be great."

"Your wife is a badass and I am in awe of her talent. Leave me alone, Leila."

I laughed. "I don't think I've heard her sing anything since leaving that band." Jenni said.

"She sings to the kids sometimes." I smiled. "When we're getting them to sleep."

"That's adorable." Mapi said. "Anyway." I stared at her. "I don't know where I was going with that. I just wanted to be a pain in the ass."

"She is a director, writer, and actress. Now she's returning to the stage as a singer. Preforming If You Love Her, please welcome, Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros!"

The camera showed her in front of the microphone. She looked right at the camera and started to sing.

Tatiana's POV:

"She'll love you if you love her like that." I finished the song.

"Amazing! Thank you so much to Tatiana Ouahabi-Medeiros. We'll be back tomorrow with Tom Holland! Good night everyone!"

He turned to me. "Thank you for that."

"You're lucky we planned that." I laughed and hugged him. "Or else that would've been awkward."

"We're off!" A producer yelled.

"Thanks for coming on. Always a pleasure."

"Whenever you want me on, just call." I smiled. "But time to get home to my wife and kids."

I got my things together and went to the airport. When I landed in Barcelona, I saw Leila waiting for me. "My badass wife has returned."

"You didn't have to wait up to get me."

She took my suitcase. "I'm your wife. I will stay up for a week in order to give you a ride if I had to. I would do anything for you." She kissed me. "Mrs. Ouahabi-Medeiros."

I laughed. "Cute. Take me home, Ouahabi. I miss my babies."

"Of course, my love."

Only two chapters left!