𝟣𝟤 | 𝖮𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

Start from the beginning

"We be kicking it." She laughs.

"You a fucking lie." Coriah bursts out. "I know I'm laughing and stuff but like telling the truth. All we do is watch movies and take naps. I swear." She says before adding, "You can ask anybody. Ask Mariah."

"I will," Lorenzo says, calling his daughter. "What's Rin lil friend name?" He asks when she answers his FaceTime call. "Who? Demon or-" She starts. "Demon? Why the fuck is you talking to somebody-"

"I actually call him stink or Adonis when he makes me mad. But he a sweetheart for real." She cuts him off.

Like she said all they did was nap and watch movies. She found out his government name when he tried his hardest not to watch Creed II. He didn't want to watch somebody with his name get their ass beat.

"You do know that they prolly call him Demon cause he kill people," Sean says. "But some people, now I'm not gone say deserve to die, but they do some things that make them worthy of-"

"Yeah, you finna dead this shit right now." Lorenzo shakes his head. "Who finna do what?" She frowns. "Do you hear how you sound?" Coriah asks.

"That's my best friend. He not going nowhere." She says. "For now. Let's quit while we're ahead." Kenneth says.

"I swear we just friends. All we do is talk, watch movies, and take naps." She pouts. Sometimes his tongue ends up in her mouth but they were still just friends at the end of the day.

"He not a good influence on you," Sean says. "How?" She asks. "You told us that some people don't deserve to die but sometimes they be doing some shit that makes them worthy," Coriah tells her.

"But she right though," Kenneth says. "You can't see him anymore." Lorenzo ignores his brother. "Y'all acting like I'm dating him or something. That's my friend." She tells him. "Y'all don't wanna let me live. I'm gone die without a fulfilled life cause of y'all ." She continues. "You a creep. Now he blocked." Kenneth mutters, deleting the contact.

"Why would you do that?" She asks. "Cause we said so."

"Ma, get your kids." Corinne shakes her head. "You just can't be outside with him-" Nicole gives in. "But I can go outside with my daddy?" Corinne asks.

"He got a obligation to protect you. Adonis don't owe you shit." Nicole elaborates.

"Momma," Lorenzo speaks up. "Either he come over the house and y'all watch movies or you don't see him at all." Coriah follows her mother's lead.

"I already deleted his number," Kenneth says. "He got two phones. It's okay, I got the other number." She smiles before drinking out the straw. "Momma," Sean says making his sister laugh.

"Now give me my phone back."

$ $ $

"These bitches gone be raw as hell." Five says recording him and his friends on the different tables. He zooms in on Demon making him flip the camera off.

"Why you choose that one?" Meech asks. "I let Cece pick for me." He mutters. "What y'all doing anyway?" Tadoe speaks up. "What you mean?" Demon asks.

"Is you fucking her or not?"

"Hey, that's my homie auntie. Chill." Marquell speaks up.
"That's my homie." He says, watching Snapchat stories. "Awe so she not going? Haha." Five laughs at him.

"We just friends." He tells them. "You don't spend that much time with somebody you not fucking." Meech tells him. "Or trying to fuck." Marquell adds.

"What happened to that being yo' homie auntie?" Meech questions his brother. " Right and I can be just friends with females. I'm friends with Cassie, Mercedes, and P. Why y'all acting like I'm for everybody?"

They all share looks. "I would've been smashed Mercedes if bro ain't cuff her," Tadoe speaks up. "You just gone let him say that?" Meech asks. "I would've fucked Cassie too." Quell shrugs. "Y'all niggas weird." Five shakes his head. "So you telling me y'all wasn't gone try with P?"

"No!" Demon and Five say in unison. "I would. Corinne and Paris." Tadoe shrugs. "Cause you a pervert," Meech says. "Get off her dick." Demon speaks. "You mad?" Quell asks. "Nah, just keep her name out y'all mouths." He tells them.

"Awe...so you telling us not to talk about yo girlfriend?"

"How you gone steal her from me? Nigga, how dare you?" Five dramatizes before wincing. "That was my bone." He says, mugging the tattoo artist. "Stop moving." The tattoo artist tells him. "Me and Cece just friends," Demon says. "You a damn lie," Meech speaks up.

"As soon as some happen you gone tell Mercedes and then she gone tell Cassie and then she gone tell T and then he gone tell the whole Chicago," Marquell says. "Which is exactly why I ain't telling nobody nothing because there is nothing."

"So why Kelis be tweaking 'bout y'all then?" Five asks. "Why you talking to Kelis?" Demon attempts to change the subject.

"Yeah, why you talking to Kelis?" Meech asks. Kelis said so much shit nobody believed her so it was easy for them to ignore his comment about her.

"Cause she know everything about everybody." He says.

"And..." Meech starts. "And she a throat goat." He mutters making them laugh. "And she a kid." Demon shakes his head. "She a freshman but her throat grown as hell." Five tells them. "You sick as fuck." Marquell shakes his head.

" Marquell shakes his head