School trip pt.1

Third POV:

"Hey Nagisa, you figured out who's in your group?"

"My what?"

"It's mine and Isogai's job to keep track with who's with who, so let one of us know."

Kayano appeared with a book in her hand "You look confused. She's talking about next week's trip."

"Morning" Y/n entered completely unaware of the excitement buzzing around, "why are you all so noisy today?"

"We have a class trip next week how exciting!"

"Trip...?" Y/n stared at Kayano with confused eyes before they widened in shock, "I forgot! I went to the meeting about it as well."

"Meeting?" now it was Kayano and Nagisa's turn to be confused

Not knowing what to say next the h/c girl turned away and walked to her seat

"Who in their right minds schedules a class trip this early in the year! Unbelievable!" Koro-sensei came in dressed for the occasion, "I cannot say that I approve ~"

"Then why are you dressed like that"

"Geisha, really"

"It's actually kind of hot!"

"Hey Nagisa, it looks like you're not the only one that likes to cross-dress" teased Y/n

A whooshing sound was heard around the room and Koro-sensei returned back into his normal clothing, "guilty as charged. Yes, alright I'll admit it, I'm as excited about this excursion as you."

The class sweatdropped at his behaviour

'First midterms and now a class trip. We have a pretty full calendar; I mean for assassins at least'

---------------------------------

Y/n and Karasuma was standing outside addressing the class on what would happen on the trip

"Everyone's aware that next week is our big overnight field trip to Kyoto. Well not to put a damper on the fun but you're still on the clock"

"So, are we supposed to try and kill him there?" asked Okano

"That is the idea..." Y/n replied, "Kyoto is a very large city, a lot more people than this area. For your safety you will be touring in designated groups, the octopus will divide his time between you. There is a lot of big sniper nests in the big city, we plan to have sharp shooters posted just about everywhere"

"Lead your target into the area and the award money will be passed out between you and the lucky marksman. So, stick to the sniper-friendly routes and keep those eyes peeled."

A chorus of 'yes sir' was heard from the students

A few minutes later the bell signaling next class, and everyone returned to the classroom excited to discuss their plans for the trip

"So, we're splitting up into groups huh." Nagisa turned his head towards a red-headed boy, "hey Karma, do you wanna be with us?"

"Count me in"

"You're gonna behave yourself, right?" Sugino said "no funny business, no getting into fights and all that stuff?"

"Yeah, sure" Karma held up a picture of a female student and a beaten-up male student holding their ID cards with Karma smiling 'innocently' "don't worry dude, when I start trouble in a town let's just say... I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it" devil horns and tail popped up from him

"Oh, great and now he's part of our group. Way to go."

"Ehh, what can I say we've been friends for a while."