First day

Third Person POV:
A beautiful girl with h/l h/c with red tints and red eyes walked through the grand entrance of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Her appearance attracted many students around her causing whispering sounds around her.

"Who is she a new girl?"

"Don't know but she's so pretty."

"I hope she transfers here and is placed in my class."

The girl walked up to a random student and asked, "can you direct me to the Principal's office please."

The student nodded and began to take her to her destination and left her there since class was about to start. The girl knocked and walked into the room.

Y/n's POV:
After the student left, I knocked on the door thrice and walked in when I heard someone say 'come in'.

'It's a bit dark, father-in-law really needs to use my lights is he a vampire? There is barely anything here.' I glanced around the room and finally stopped at the principal was sitting

"Y/n it is about time you came. There's no need for you to take an entrance exam I already know what you're capable of."

"Oh really. By the way father you need to add more lights I can barely see you." I smiled

"Of course, I'll keep that in mind. Now onto your class because of your intellect you'll be placed in class A" this made my smile drop to a frown

"I don't want to be in A class. Can I be in E class instead?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." he trailed off before I interrupted

"Don't worry I already know about the yellow octopus teaching class 3-E," I smirked "don't ask about how I know I just do, and I believe that it would be quite amusing to see Gakushu's face when he finds out that I'm in E class instead of A class."

'He never really expresses any emotion anymore so this is the perfect chance and it also lets me see the octopus, E class' so called 'secret' that he will want to know about in the future so it's a good opportunity to see him irritated.'

"Yes, that would be amusing," He smirked at the thought of his son's face of annoyance "I'll tell the teachers that you are to start today, I also have a uniform prepared for you and the files that you requested so get changed before you go. You know where the campus is right?"

"I know where to go, it's up the big mountain isn't it." I said pointing towards the mountain "I'll get changed and go up there. Good day." I walked out with the uniform and closed the door behind me

~time skip~
'How do these kids walk up this mountain everyday. I should probably plan something when I meet the octopus, maybe I won't kill him just yet if I do try to kill him then where's the fun in that.'

I finally arrived at the old campus after an exhausting hike up the hill. I started walking towards the entrance when I saw Tadaomi Karasuma.

"Tadaomi nice to see you again. How's work with those old geezers? Are those wrinkles I see? Wow you're growing old!" I circled around him whilst questions were sprouting out of my mouth

He sighed "Work is normal. No those aren't wrinkles. I'm not old I'm only 28." He replied nonchalantly, by now he was used to my habits of questioning him every time I saw him "anyway the octopus isn't here right now but you've already met him and he's aware of your transfer, so I'll introduce you to the class."