Chapter XIV

A/N: Hi guys! Another long time since I updated, :;(∩'﹏'∩);: but it's better than an indefinite hiatus. Well, in other news, I blame Pokémon Pearl and Soulsilver. (⊙...⊙ ) I had bought used ones a year ago.... and forgot that they existed, until now. So! I kinda.... forgot to update, bc of them... yeah... (;° ロ°)

But!!! I made a Playlist! o((*^▽^*))o
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuIQFU_3-qrN0qryIkTyzJKm80kDqdDxH

Have at it, my friends! ٩(๑ơలơ)۶

The boy, simply fell onto his back with an 'oof!' He groaned, while rubbing the non-bandaged side of his head in annoyance. You were so weird. You cut him off, then attacked him, then you healed him, then you had the audacity to tell him his real name wasn't his, and when he lost control of his glitching.....

You hugged him.

You. Hugged. Him.

Back at the Mansion, no one ever did that. Lost Silver tried to do it, for no reason. BEN patted him on the shoulder, and that was it. Most of the other denizens looked at him with disdain. Like they did with the other's under Herobrine's watch. The only ones that never got those looks were BEN, BRVR, and Sonic.exe. In other words, no one else hugged him.

Especially, when he was having one of his so-called 'episodes.' Lost Silver would disappear, whenever it happened. When he first showed up to the Mansion, RED felt guilty for making the soft-spoken denizen sad. But, time went on, and with it, his patience and empathy. A part of RED believed it had to do with how unapproachable he was. How was he supposed to be? Everyone wanted to kill people, he just wanted to get back at his players, and maybe his creator. Even BEN started killing people. At least Lost Silver just wanted to exist and play games with him, that was fun.

RED scratched at his head, before wincing; he scratched the injured side of his head. He grumbled before leaning back against the wall, his arms crossed. You were an enigma, no one liked him, you didn't. But you still helped him during his episode. That's what surprised him the most.

RED paused.

Wait.

You stopped his episode... How did you do that?

RED looked down at his hands. He was together, fully together. Parts of him weren't scattered all over your bedroom, for him to gather while in insurmountable pain. Most of the time, he couldn't find the pieces. Worst of all, he wouldn't have gone into such a state if you would have just kept your pretty little mouth shut. But no, you just had to get him worked up, didn't you?

He huffed, but he had no reason to stay mad. You fixed your mistake, RED yelling at you would just make him feel like jerk. If he didn't feel like one already.

Or maybe the weird thing that just happened between you two, just made him really soft.

RED grumbled, forcing his face into his hands. He's doomed.. Everyone at the Mansion mentioned how dangerous it was to interact closely with the players. It did things to you, made you soft. Like a drug.

Red never understood the comparison.... Until now.

The warmth you radiated... had something to do with how stopped the glitches. It... ignited something in him. Like a fire, but it was a heartbeat.

RED pressed a hand to his chest.

Ba...bump....ba....bump....

RED sucked in a breath.

There was a heartbeat

Before he was stuck with you and your attitude, his chest never beat. It was empty, like was supposed to be. He wasn't warm in the beginning. He was burning, without the warm. He always felt like he was burning but he was cold at the same time.