episode 3: a strange encounter

peashooter: ROSE?! what are you DOING?! where's the REAL agent pea?!

rose: let's not worry about that.

peashooter: NOW LISTEN HERE, TOMATO FLOWEY, YOU WILL TELL ME THE LOCATION OF MY BROTHER, AND NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!

rose: that's beside the point.

peashooter: I was at a SLEEPOVER, okay?! why did you pull me from it?

rose: because you like sunflower.

peashooter: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, ROSE!!!

rose: well you see, I noticed that we barely talk anymore! And you've put all your time to your friends and sunflower instead of ME!

peashooter: because of what you did.

oh, i'm getting a call.

rose: *grabs peashooter's phone* don't worry about it.

peashooter: *attempts to swipe his phone back but misses* IT COULD BE MY BROTHER, OF COURSE I'LL WORRY ABOUT IT!!

rose: he'll be fine.

peashooter: *uses hyper to quickly grab the phone and jump to the ledge* hello?

agent pea: it's your brother. where are you?

peashooter: I have a situation at the park.

agent pea: are you getting attacked by champions again??

peashooter: no

agent pea: citron?

peashooter: no.

agent pea: WELL THEN WHAT?!

peashooter: it's my ex, rose.

agent pea: ...oh. I thought I saw the last of her...I told you she was bad news.

peashooter: I KNOW YOU'VE TOLD ME SO, YOU SAID THAT LIKE, A BILLION TIMES!!!

agent pea: fine. I'm coming over.

rose: *shouts to the top of the huge 'PARK' sign* it'll be a while till your brother gets here! until then, wanna go out?

peashooter: *shouts at the top of his (plant) lungs* HELL NO!!!

rose: it's been a while, cmonn!

peashooter: NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID!!!

rose: *gets hit by an icicle* OUCH! WHAT GIVES?!

agent pea: oh, I dunno, maybe the fact that you DRAGGED MY BROTHER AWAY! not to mention, you STOLE MY IDENTITY! HE THOUGHT YOU WERE ME!!! I'M COOL, YOU'RE UNCOOL!

ice cactus: please, agent pea. not now. Peashooter, i'll catch you while you brother deals with rose.

rose: *chuckles* what are you doing here?

agent pea: SAVING MY BROTHER. HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

rose: oh YEAH? *raises her wand*

-

it was one of her spells...she primarily uses these to stop the zombies, but nothing was stopping her from using it now                                                                                                                                                            and she did                                                                                                                                                                                it was a time snare spell, and it froze agent pea in place, she tried approaching peashooter seductively but ice cactus froze HER in place with her ice needles, grabbed agent pea, and then her and peashooter ran off.

at peashooter's house...

-

agent pea: IT'LL NEVER MATTER WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'OH YEAH'!!! HE'LL HATE YOU TILL THE END OF TIMEE!!! huh? where am I??

peashooter: you're back at home.

agent pea: I-I KNEW THAT!!!

peashooter: no you didn't. otherwise you wouldn't bother asking 'where am I?'

agent pea: fair point, brother. but where's rose?

peashooter: idk...probably in her castle or something. Ice cactus carried you here, and I ran as fast as I could, and played among us till ice cactus got here.

agent pea: oh. okay.

you do you, I guess. I gotta work. *goes on his work computer*

-

the next day...

-

peashooter: sunflower! cactus! good morning!

sunflower: morning!

cactus: g'morning, pal!

peashooter: *siiiiiiiiiigh* you two will NEVEEER believe what happened to me last night!

sunflower: what? didn't agent pea drag you home?

peashooter: yes, but it WASN'T agent pea! it was ROSE!

sunflower: rose? didn't you two break up like, a YEAR ago?

peashooter: yes, but you never knew why, did you?

sunflower: okay, I'm not into real life drama, but I know fire flower IS, and today, she wants some, so TELL ME!

peashooter: *whispers; anything for you* o-okay sure!
so...when me and rose were still together, we loved going on ops missions.

past peashooter: can you BELIEVE it's our 19th mission together?

past rose: I know! And we've only known each other for like, two months!

peashooter: but then...on the LAST WAVE of ops, the zomboss slots rolled, and it was a super yeti wave!

our comerades, toxic citron and chomp thing got KO'd.

past rose: I have an escape spell!

past peashooter: PLEASE, DARLING! GET ME OUTTA HERE!

past rose: *looks around and uses it, leaving peashooter behind*

past peashooter: ROSE, WHYY!!!

peashooter: luckily, my brother picked me up in his blimp, but not only did the zombies win, but my girlfriend, the one i TRUSTED abandoned me. after that we broke up, the end.

-

at home...

-

fireflower: LOSS OF TRUST! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!