𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Second person POV.

'Finally! Peace and-'

*cue baby crying*

'Or not' Kuroo thought as he stood up once again, and walked to your room. He picked you and patted your back before stroking it, he yawned and walked out of your room and into his, your crying calmed down a bit by kuroo. As Kuroo walked in he saw Kenma setting up a small crib next to his side, Kuroo stood there yawning while patting your back and you gripped onto his shirt. "Gimme" Kenma ordered handing out his arms to Kuroo, he gave Kenma you and Kenma walked out of the room and downstairs. Kenma turned on the kitchen lights and placed you on the high chair, he then took out a baby bottle out of the cupboard and made some milk for you.

He handed you it and you began to drink it smiling, Kenma tiredly smiled at you and picked you up he turned off the lights walking up the stairs to his bedroom. Kenma walked in to see Kuroo adding a fuzzy f/c blanket on the crib and added a cat plush, Kenma walked in and placed you down in the crib. Kenma and Kuroo yawned and got back in bed, Kuroo spooning Kenma was facing you as you laid on your back while drinking your milk and holding Kenma's index finger with your left hand.

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐌

"It's time for Y/n's bath" Kenma said as he took you away from Kuroo leaving him alone in the kitchen to do the dishes and brought you upstairs, he took off your f/c baby onesie and took off your diaper throwing it in the trash and took your f/c hooded-towel that had cat ears on the hood and carried you into your bathroom.

He then filled up the sink with water as he waited he making weird faces in the mirror making you giggle. Once it was filled he closed the tap and placed you in it, since you're small you couldn't really use the actual bath so you used the sink, Kenma then added some drops of bubble liquid in and making some bubbles, he then handed you some bath toys. You played with them as Kenma washed you, the then took some baby shampoo and added it to your hair making a Mohawk with your baby hair. Before Kenma could wash the Mohawk away with a cup Kuroo came in