I opened the box and there was a note present. I read the note.

Hello Missus,

It must be very cliche but I would like you to wear this if only you are comfortable it's for our little candle light dinner date.

Yours,
Ahad.

I was contemplating whether I should wear or not but I remembered his confessions and his smile and my doubts cleared

I was doing my makeup when Ahad entered.

He was taken aback by my appearance. There was spark in his eyes.
He came towards me in two strides and  spoke in a husky tone" you took my breath away jaan."
"Thank you"
"Can you please go in the bathroom or the changing room for few minutes, a waiter will be here to set up our dinner" he said .
I just nodded and went into the changing room.
While there dinner was being set I called and spoke to mami and mamu since I didn't speak to them from many days .

Our talk interrupted when Ahad knocked on the door.
"Ok mamijaan I'll talk later Ahad's here"

I opened the door and saw he also have changed.
He forwarded his hand and I slid my hand into his. He lead me to the balcony.

Just think the set up at night

We had our dinner and chatted about everything. After our dinner he led me to the room and put music on.  We danced slowly feeling each other heartbeats next to one another.

"Thank you Ahad, for this lovely night" he was about to say something when I spoke,
"Please let me complete, or else I won't be able to say later on.

   You have come into my life just like a  blessing. Honestly I wasn't looking or held any expectations at all when I met you . And I wasn't planning on falling for you so soon. But when I met you, you went par my expectations. The moment I met you, I found myself wanting to spend time for you.

    It was best feeling knowing when I didn't have anything and realise, you have something. I found that with you. From you I got a family which I can call mine.

   I cannot say how much I love you and how special you are for me. All I can say is that my world is full of happiness and smile whenever I'm with you. You are without a doubt, my other half.

  And I'm irrevocably in love with you"

I guess he had enough of my speech because he descended his lips on mine.

The kiss was different from any other kisses we shared. Things became heated between us. It was like we couldn't get enough of us.

"Rooh please tell me stop" he begged me.
I didn't want to stop him because I knew I loved him and he has all the right to claim me . So to give my answer I pulled him closer and kissed him, to give my answer.

With that our souls were entwined to one.
All I knew was he cherished my soul like I was his precious.

Next morning, when I woke up I was tangled up with him completely.  I was just admiring him and just slightly brushed my lips to his when he tightened his hold on me.
I pulled away from him and pulled the sheets closer to me.
"How are feeling jaan?" His voice laced with concern.
"Good" I simply said playing with the sheets.
"Any discomfort?" I turned red on his question. I turned towards him and bobbed my head no and moved my face on the crook of his head and slightly kissed him.

I pulled away from him and stood up when he pulled me in his arms
"Ahad what are you doing?"
"Let me take care of you . You made me happy now it's my turn and it's your husband order" he used his bossy tone on me ." Jee mr husband " I too tried the same tone as his.

The next few  hours were spent with just us and the rest of the world vanishing from us.

After our time we went to shop as we have flight in the night .
We shopped for everyone.
""Ahad can we please leave and go back to hotel"
"Are you alright?" And quickly checked my forehead.
"I'm fine just tired."
Coming back to hotel we hit the bed . Our sleep was disturbed due to his phone constant ringing .
I looked at the screen it was ammi.
I slumped against the headboard and answered her call,
"  Assalamualikum ammi"
"Walaikumsalam, how are you ? You sound sick"
"No ammi am fine ,it just that we were sleeping so it is sounding like that"
"Sorry to disturb beta but I couldn't talk to ahad yesterday so thought of calling "
"No ammi its alright anyhow we had to get up and be ready for the flight"
"Okay allah hafiz "

After I spoke to ammi I woke ahad up and we finished the remaining packing .

We were waiting for the flight at airport when Ahad's hand brushed mine and he frowned. He quickly put his hand on my forehead to feel my temperature.
"Rooh you are burning up."
" no am fine I don't feel sick ahad "
"But ..I cut him off ,"Ahad it must be due to tiredness and all traveling don't stress I'll take a tylenol okay".

We reached santorini in the morning though I wanted to go sightseeing but Ahad insisted on resting. All day we rested but at night I dragged him out for dinner and sightseeing. We were wandering around hand in hand .

If this was the happiness I'll feel with him around I always want him by my side.

Author's note:
Hope you all have enjoyed the chapter.
I hope I did justice to the chapter honestly I didn't knew what to write.
The next chapter will surely be Ahad's.
Do share your opinions and views.
Stay safe .

Love,
Joyous soul