Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."

Começar do início

"It's because of her, isn't it? What's so perfect about little Adiana, huh?" She asks, stomping her foot.

"Everything. Now, keep her name out of your mouth," he orders .

"She's just a brat. I swear I'll get rid of her, mark my wor-" she starts .

She's cut off only to met with a gun pointed at her head .

I hear her gasp as she stands still. Her face is blank .

"You won't do anything," he says, gently pressing into her forehead .

"I make the rules, I make the decisions, and I do whatever seems fit," he says, barely pulling the trigger .

"Now, I'm saying, you will not touch her," he threatens . "Do you understand?" He asks .

She's silent, refusing to answer.

"Do you fucking understand?" He repeats himself, pushing the gun into her forehead even more .

"Yes," She says, with her eyes tightly shut closed .

"Good," he says, pulling back the gun .

Before I can get away from the door, Toga already fully opens it .

She glares at me when she notices . I glare back .

I don't know why I was so angry at her. Why I was angry at Izuku for not pushing her away fast enough . He literally let her roam his chest .

"Adiana?" Izuku asks, walking up to where I stood .

I glare at him before muttering, "What?" With as much attitude as I can .

"What's up with you?" He asks, leaning up against the door frame.

"Nothing," I say, looking off to the side .

"What's wrong, Adiana," he asks again.

"Nothing," I say again, raising my eyebrows.

"I can see something is clearly bothering you. What's wrong?" He asks for a third time.

"Why was Toga touching you like that?" I ask, crossing my arms .

He's silent for a moment before devilishly smirking .

"Are you jealous, doll?" He asks, crossing his arms again .

"No," I scowl. "It's whatever, Izuku," I turn to walk away before he grabs my neck, and pulls me towards him .

"She means nothing to me," he says, gazing into my eyes . I gazed into them seeing no trace of him lying.

He glances at my lips, then back up at my eyes . As silence settles between us, he looks down at my lips again, before locking lips with mine .

"mmm," he moans. My cheeks flush red, as my heart begs to hear more sounds like that come from him .

He pulls away and kisses my forehead. He giggles at my flustered state .

"I know I said, I'll spend time with you before I leave, but I want to start early," he says .

"T-That's fine," I reply, looking up at him .

"Okay, I'll be back tonight, then we can go on our little mission," he says, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer .

"Okay," I whisper, glancing at his lips then averting my eyes away from them.

"If you want to kiss me, doll, you don't have to ask," he chuckles .

"Good thing I didn't ask," I retort .

   He doesn't say anything back, he just glares, before his eyes soften and he dips down to give me a kiss .

   When his lips make contact with mine, I inaudibly let out a moan . Why? You might ask? I have no idea .

   My eyebrows furrow as I start to kiss back, he smirks up against my lips before swiping his tongue across my bottom lip , asking for permission to enter .

   I deny his request and I pull back. When I do, his grip on my waist tightens .

   He narrows his eyes at me before letting out a airy laugh . He shakes his head, looking away from me, and when he decides to look back, his gaze locks on me again .

   I look off to the side, being quite flustered . I tried to scowl, but I was very flustered .

   I knit my eyebrows together, and I pout . "Nobody told you to kiss me," I state .

   "You didn't have to," be taunts . "I could sense you wanted it," he smirks .

   I hit him in his chest before wiggling out of his grasp . I walk out the room even more flustered than I was before . As I walk out the door, I mutter, "I'm going to find Dabi."

   I hear him start laughing as he prepares his stuff to leave . When he does, he grabs his bag and says "I'm leaving! I'll be back tonight," he shouts for everyone to hear .

   Then, his gaze locks on me again, "I'll see you tonight, doll," he says. He walks up to me and places a kiss on my forehead . "Just keep pretending , so he won't get angry," my thoughts yell at me .

   I snap back into reality, and start to nod . "Bye," I say, walking off towards Dabi's room .

"Bye, baby," he suddenly says .

   I half way turn around, I turn my head to the side, but enough to make eye contact. "Bye, Izuku," I whisper, feeling jittery inside.

   I hear him walk off towards the main exit. "Now, it's time to see Dabi," I thought , stopping at his door .

__________

Hey , lovelies🥰✨! I hope you guys are doing okay🥺 . I also hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm going to be going back and changing the titles of each chapter a bit .