ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"LET ME GO SPIDER BITCH" Bakugo shouted, trying to resist the strings. He pulled forward, making Y/n flinch as she felt the strings tugging from her skin at his movement. Todoroki watched Y/n as she held back her classmates. Sure she was using her quirk on innocent people, but it was for their own good. His lips curled upwards, almost unnoticeably.

"That won't save you" the warp gate, Kurogiri, said. He activated his quirk, sucking the students in to his warp gate, a chorus of screams and names being called.

Y/n reached out desperately, trying to grab on to something before she was pulled in. Her eyes were wide but she couldn't see anything.

I can hear my heart

Panic filled her mind, the idea of darkness engulfing her terrifying. In the split of a second she felt the ground disappear underneath her feet, gravity tugging her back.

We're dead

The idea that everything had ended so quickly didn't even have the time to process in her mind as she felt fingers entangle with hers, a false sense of security invading her. She tightened her grip, pulling the other person towards her, even though she had no idea who it was in the pitch black nothingness.

Y/n felt herself fall heavily on to the ground underneath her, something collapsing right on top of her, knocking the wind out of her. She coughed a few times before slowly opening her eyes. She saw Bakugo lying on top of her, Kirishima on top of him. They were surrounded by cement walls.

"What's going on?" Kirishima mumbled. He tried to get off of Bakugo, not realising he was actually what was under him.

"GET OFF YOU RED HEADED WEIRDO" shouted Bakugo, blasting his classmate off and getting in to a fighting stance. Y/n laughed at them and sat up. She turned to look around herself, this was definitely one of the USJ zones.

"We have to get back, we need to help the others" Y/n stated. Kirishima walked over and placed his hand on her head, a small smile appearing on his face.

"We have to get them first" he said, turning her face to see behind her, where villains were appearing. Bakugo's hands sparked once again, his eyes darting back and forth between Kirishima and Y/n. He locked his gaze with hers and pointed his thumb behind him.

"Go" he said. He eyed Kirishima quickly who nodded, a determined look on his face. Y/n raised an eyebrow at him. One of the villains moved forward, trying to attack but was slashed down by Kirishima.

"We'll keep them occupied then find the guy with the warping quirk. You go and find our sensei, you can fight long distance and he'll need the help" Bakugo stated. Kirishima was impressed at his calm demeanour. This was nothing like the Bakugo they knew.

"But-"

"GO SPIDEY NOW" he growled. Y/n looked behind her and saw the growing group of villains. She had no idea why Bakugo was sending her away, but she hoped he was right. She nodded at both him and Kirishima.

Please be alright

She elbowed one of the windows on the side of the building and looked down.

Good thing I'm not afraid of heights

She turned once more as she stood on the windowsill, giving her two classmates a salute before throwing herself out, her quirk activating. Y/n swung from ruin to ruin, getting closer and closer to the zone exit. The air blew past her, it almost felt like flying. Her eyes stayed focused on her surroundings, but out of the building, there didn't seem to be anyone around.

I wonder how everyone else is doing. If we were warped in to one of the zones, the probability of everyone still being inside the USJ are very high. I just hope they're all handling things well