Knot nodded. "I am happy for you but I can't help being worried. He is so different from you. But if you are so sure then I won't say anything. But promise me that you will come to me if he hurts you. Promise?"

Krist nodded and took his hand into his.
"I promise I will come to you if something happens. Now, please stop crying. You sound like my mae."

"Of course, I am your mae. I have to meet Singto first before approving him." Knot said smiling

"He wanted to come today but I knew that you were upset so I told him not to come. I am planning to throw a party this weekend. Will you be free?"

"This weekend? I think I am free. Let me confirm tomorrow. I will call you. By the way, why didn't you answer any of my calls? Even no message? Were you so angry at me?" Knot asked

Krist was surprised. He had called Knot so many times but he didn't answer
"No. I called you so many time's but you didn't answer. I waited for your call and message but you didn't message nor call."

Knot looked at him shocked. He took out his phone and showed Krist.
"See? I called you so many times and messaged too but you didn't reply."

Krist looked at his phone shocked. He could see that indeed Knot had called and messaged often but then why didn't he get any? He took out his phone and showed to Knot.

"See? Even I called you so many times but you didn't get any. How can this happen?" Krist asked

Knot looked at his phone and then called Krist. It ran at his end but Krist's phone was still silent. His call didn't go through.

"Try calling Prem or Bright." Knot told him. He had some suspicion but he didn't want to say it now.

Krist agreed and called Prem. It rang for some time and then got cut off. He tried again but Prem didn't answer. He looked at Knot. Knot took his phone and called Prem. After some rings, Prem answered

"Hi Knot. What are you doing? You met Krist? Is he with you now?" Prem asked

Knot looked at Krist and said,"Yes, he is with me. I will call you later ok."

"What's wrong with my phone? Why can't I call anyone?" Krist yelled. He was scared that he couldn't contact any of his friend's. 

Knot held his face softly and said,"No need to panic. Ok. I am here. I will help you. Ok. Calm down."

Krist was confused. He couldn't understand anything. Knot was suspicious of Singto. He must have done something to his phone so that he couldn't call anyone.

They were still holding hands when Tew arrived with Singto. Krist and Knot looked at them and smiled. For some reason Tew looked disturbed. He smiled at them but Knot felt that it was not genuine.

 He looked at Singto and asked,"Why can't Krist call me? He can't even receive my calls. What have you done?"

Singto looked shocked.
"Why would I do anything to his phone? I tried calling some time back but couldn't get through. So I called Frank and he told me that he was here. So I came over."

"I was so worried for you. So I came over. Are you alright?" Singto asked hugging Krist.

Krist hugged him back and felt calm. Singto caressed his hair and said,"Thank God, you are safe. I got so scared when I couldn't call you."

"What's wrong with your phone?" Tew asked

Krist looked at him and said,"I don't know. I was calling Knot since last night but I couldn't get through. Then I called Prem and even his call didn't get through."