Chapter 2

Krist was running. He was so late for his first day at work. But it wasn't his fault. Last night, his friend's took him shopping. They argued that he must have a new wardrobe of office clothes and accessories. As he was now assistant of the most powerful businessman, he should look presentable and always prepared. Krist wanted to refuse but they never listened to him. On top of that, after dinner, Bright showed him all pics of his new boss. Singto Prachaya. He had never seen anyone more handsome and hot like him. He dreamt about meeting him on his first day.

He was running fast and in front of his office, he collided with someone. He saw the person fall down with all his paper's blown everywhere.

"Shit." Krist hurriedly gathered everything and just shoved in front of the person.

"I am sorry but I have to rush." Saying that Krist ran again

"Hey...." the person shouted at him but Krist had entered the elevator.

Singto entered the office furious. He couldn't sleep last night all thanks to New and his stupid plan. After Ben left, he had almost thrown New out of his office window but he stopped. New was his best friend and he couldn't kill him so soon. He told him to find a solution to this new problem soon. He had hoped to jave a good morning atleast but that ruined too as Ben called him again to remind him to meet his lover soon. He really wanted to kill Ben. When he reached office, he took his paper's and was drinking his coffee when someone bumped into him. That person just apologised and rudely shoved his paper's into him. He was about to yell at him but he ran off. He couldn't even see his face but he entered his office building meant he worked for him. He will search for that guy and fire him today itself. But before firing, he will have to pay for his expensive suit.

He entered his office and New came running over.

"What happened?" New asked worried. This wasn't like Singto. He was always dressed perfect but today, his suit was all ruined with coffee stains.

"Someone ran into me. Find out who. It happened at the entrance." Singto told him a d started to remove his jacket.

New nodded and went out. He was about to bring in new clothes when he met Krist. He smiled at him and said,"First day at work and you are late."

Krist bowed and apologised.
"Sorry sir. Please give me one chance. It won't happen again."

New went to him and patted his back. He was not too strict with everyone. He always helped them with their problems. He looked at Krist and laughed seeing him tensed.

"It's ok. I can forgive you this time but be careful. I won't always be this lenient."

"I assure you, sir, it won't happen again." Krist said smiling.

"Good. Now, take these clothes and give it to Singto. I have to arrange something. After giving these, I will tell you your job profile. Go now." New said and gave him clothes.

Krist nodded and took the clothes inside. The moment he entered, he was dumbstruck. In front of him, stood Singto Prachaya, naked. Not full naked but he could see his naked and strong chest. His broad shoulder's and his nice abs. He stood there mesmerized. He forgot about the clothes in his hand.

Singto didn't notice Krist standing there. He had taken off his jacket and shirt. He was wiping his chest when he noticed someone standing in front of him. Someone who was drooling standing there. Someone who had his clothes in his hand but hasn't given to him yet.

He glared at the guy in front of him but he was still stuck. He went in front of him and he could see his eye's changing. He went close and when he leaned forward, that guy sighed. He thought he moaned. That guy closed his eye's as if he was going to kiss him.