Chapter 25

Krist was sitting with his friends. He felt safe and happy to be around them after a long time. Seeing them smiling and laughing, made him smile too. Knot was sitting beside him. He had always been protective towards him and now he had become more. Krist slept in guest room. In the morning, everyone had gathered.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Tew asked

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet." Krist said

"Join my company from tomorrow or whenever you feel better. If you stay cooped inside, you won't be able to move on." Knot said

Krist nodded. He also thought it will be better if he worked in Knot's company.

"Are you still married to him? Did he give you divorce papers to sign?" Bright asked

Krist looked at him, shocked. He looked at his wedding ring. Uncle Ben had also asked him but he is not sure if he wanted to.

"He didn't. I...I need to think about this." Krist replied

Tew looked at him and sighed. He looked at Knot who was sitting beside Krist. Taking care of him. Ever since, all this started, Knot hadn't taken him out anywhere. Now he hoped to see his lover to be like before.

By the time, everyone left, it was night. Knot prepared the guest room and had bought clothes and accessories for him. Krist had looked at the clothes and recalled the time when Singto had done the same.

"Go to sleep now. You must be tired. Good night." Knot said and left.

Krist took his night suit and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and looked in the mirror. He splashed water for some more time. He took a shower and wore his clothes. He laid on the bed and thought of what Ben had told him. He took his phone and was disappointed. There was not even a message from Singto.

"Why am I waiting for his message?" Krist sighed and closed his eyes.

Ben was exhausted. It took a long time to calm Singto. He had cried himself to sleep. It broke Ben to see him like this.

"Sir, Master Krist is staying with Knot. I just confirmed." Nat reported

"Ok. Tell your men to protect him from a distance. Report to me every night. You can go now." Ben said

Nat bowed and left. Ben patted Singto's hair and kissed his forehead. He smiled and left from the room.

As he came downstairs, he summoned Frank.
"You called me, sir." Frank asked bowing.

"Yes. Make sure that Singto doesn't drink too much again. Keep all the alcohol bottles away." Ben said

"I will do that. Be assured." Frank said

Ben nodded and went to his room. He sighed and laid on the bed. He had never thought that a day like this would arrive. Singto was wrong and had done a grave mistake. But he had seen Krist. He had looked shocked when he asked him about divorce. It gave him hope that maybe some day, Krist would return. Till then, he would do everything to keep Singto sane and calm.

The next morning, Singto sat down calmly and ate breakfast with Uncle Ben. While leaving, Singto told him to follow him to his office.

At the office, everyone stood still when Singto walked in. New looked at him and smiled. He followed Singto in his cabin.

"Why are you looking so angry? Did Krist do something again?" New asked, smiling

Singto shook his head.
"I let him go. Now he can do whatever he wants."

"What!! What do you mean?"

"I have let him go. He is now staying with Knot. I will not bother him again." Singto said and took out a file. He started reading.