Dom!Spinel x Dom!Reader

Warnings: Lots of sexual tension, no actual smut.

Okay, maybe you weren't the brightest person. But you definitely weren't stupid. That is if stupid counted as getting your girlfriend that was equally as competitive as you rilled up. Which lead to you getting your hands pinned above your head in a hotel in the middle of nowhere. 

"Doll, you should really think harder about how you act." Damn, that name and the way she said it had you clenching your legs. "It pays off to just submit."

"I could say the same you," You twisted your arms, freeing yourself and pinning her instead. This time, with your hands interlocked "I guess I do tend to attract brats."

She hissed as you licked along her neck, the sweet spot made her cheeks flush in excitement. "Fuck."

"Hm? Giving out on me already? Such a shame, I expected a little more of a fight..." You bit down harshly as she pushed you backward, falling on top of you. "Oh trust me, you're gonna get a fight Dollface." Leaning down, she nibbled on your ear. "And you're not gonna be the winner..."

---

How long had you been keeping this up? Maybe about 30 minutes. All you knew is that you about to snap, and so was she. After half an hour of getting each other as horny as possible but not deciding who would submit, both of you are hot and bothered and frustrated.

"C-come on Doll, I know you want me." She panted, her eyes were full of lust and need.

"I could- fuck. I could say the same f-for you. You're soaking." A small wet spot formed at the bottom of her shorts, she cursed and crossed her legs.

"Y'know I should shut that pretty little mouth of your right now."

"How about you make me." And with that, you got started all over again.

A/N: Sorry there's no actual smut, I didn't really know where to go with this. :P