First Time (Smut)

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Swearing, Aftercare, Lingerie , Overstim

About: Spinel is oblivious to sexual human relationships and you decide to teach her about them.

AN:This one is way better than to last, lol. Please dont be shy and be sure to message me for sfw/nsfw chapters!

Words: 1286

You stared at the bag that what the pink gem got you. There wasn't really a word to describe what you thought about her getting you it. You were suprised nonetheless, but more intrigued on how she knew about this.

"Uh, hey toots. Everything okay in there, heh..."

"Um, yeah... I've just got some questions."

The words on the the front spelled out 'SHEIN' in bold letters. On first sight, you thought it was a sun dress or skirt but the card that had a very suggestive message on it made you rethink your assumption. You pulled the messily wrapped gift out of the bag to reveal a pastel pink garterbelt lingerie set.

"Well ya know, you're a human and  humans get lingerie for other humans they like...right?"

The questioning tone of her voice implied she definitely didn't know this herself. Just imagining her in a lingerie shop is amusing. How would a gem that gets flustered by kissing even end up somewhere like that?

"Spinel, who told you about this?"

"...Amethyst..."

Of course it was Amethyst, shes probably laughing her ass off thinking of your reaction. Good thing the gems where spending a week on vacation, Spinel couldn't take the embarrassment if amethyst was there.

"Spinel, do you know why people get these for eachother"

"To go swimming in! Amethyst told me lingerie is a fancy way to say swimsuit, this way we can-"

She stopped rambling when you let  out a small giggle. It was cute how oblivious she was to these things.

"Sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, but thats not what these are for."

Curiosity and confusion filled her face
"Oh?"

"These are used for when people want to get a little more intimate."

It took her a second but her face turned to a dark magenta and started apologizing rapidly.

"I-I'm so sorry!! I should've looked more into it, I-"

Another giggle escaped your mouth. Seeing her so embarrassed by the suggestion was adorable. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head.

"Spinel." She stopped immediately. You gently rested a hand on her gem."Do you want to see me in it.?"

She said nothing, her face still flushed a deep pink. She only stared. A short chuckle escaped your lips.

"I'll take that as a yes."