P4

Sorry if i havent been updating😢❤️but if you guys want me to but lemon in this story then i need atleast 1 comment saying that they want a lemon chapter 🤣 but i thinking about posting a story about mha lemons:)

whatevA now lets get into this chapter:)

You woke up in the morning feeling Shigarakis hands still around your waist Holding you tight.

"u-uh... Hey... W-wake up... I gotta get up let go of me... Hey!"  You said but it ended with you shouting, witch wasent a good idea.

Shigaraki Wakes up from your scream and Pushes you away from him as soon as he realized that hes still Holding you.

"ew..." he muttered and got up from the bed while you where on the floor.

"Hey!... That shit hurts you know!... " you say after hitting your head on the edge of the small table beside the bed.

"did say you can talk?... " he said annoyed.

You remaind silent after he said that to you.

"thought so... And if you scream at me one more time...even if you dare disobey me only 1... Little... Time... I wont hesitate to decay your annoying ass." he said seriusly, witch made you really scared and you responed with "Y-yeah... Im sor-" as soon as you where about to finish you sentance he slapped you harshly across the face.

"again... DID i say you can talk?... " he said angrily.

You shook your head.

"here. " he Threw a big hoddie and some sweat pants to you.

You where about to say thanks you but then got reminded of the rule not to talk id your not said to.

You took the clothes and stood there watching him watching you, you had to say something. You wanted to say that he needs to turn around because you felt uncomfortable with him staring at you naked.

"*sigh* if theres somthing importent then you can speak... But not for some fucking dumb asd shitty reason... " shigaraki said turning his head only a little.

"um... I feel kinda uncomfortable with you watching me change... Could you maybe turn around...? " you said ready for him to slap you for you having a dumb reason to open you mouth.

'is this girl serius... Im not some kind of perverted freak... But... I... Just might... Wanna... Make her more... Uncomfortable... ' he thought and he ended the last part in his head with a smirk.

'w-why is he smirking... ' you thought to yourself getting scared of getting raped.

Shigaraki walked Towards you while you backing off scared... Till... You met the wall... Shigaraki was just getting closer, at this point you where scared as fuck so you just stood there not able to move and your just getting more and more scared.

When shigaraki stood right infront of you very close, he pinned you to the wall having his face right infront of yours. His hands tracing down your body slowly... Gripping you waist.

'shes so beautiful... Can i just... ' he thought before pressing his lips Against your softly and gently.

You melt into the kiss and he licks you lips asking for entrance.
You open your mouth giving him the the open to the entrence to your mouth.

He Pushes his tunge in directly and kissing you hard but passionately at the same time.

Then after a 15 Minutes makeout session he Pulls away leaving a string of drool In between both your lips and breaks a few seconds later.

'w-why the fuck... Did i do.. That... ' shigaraki thought to himself.

You coverd your face that was a blushing mess.

Then he dragged you into Dabis room.

"y-your sleeping h-here for some nights... " shigaraki stuttered.

Dabi in the room on his bed was confused though, he had never heard shigaraki stutter before.

Shigaraki close the door after him making you jump a little from how hard he slammed it.

Allthough... Dabi had a smirk on his face as soon as he got an idea what to do to you.....

Tbc...