21 ➵ one day later

Start from the beginning

"I have an idea. How about we eat some breakfast together, I will go to work and you have some time for yourself. Go out or stay inside, call Peyton and invited her over, I don't care. When I come home I'll bring pizza and we can cuddle and make out all night, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

I smiled at him before we both started to get up and put on our clothes. I couldn't resist to not look at his naked body, it was impossible to keep my eyes off Calum.

He slipped on his boxers and grabbed a flannel, my flannel, that was lying on the small chair in the room. It didn't really surprise me that he had my clothes in his house. 

When he stayed over at my place and wore my clothes, he never gave them back but went back to his house, still wearing them and never returning them. 

Not that I was complaining. It was good because I always had clothes here, like I did now so I could just grab a shirt out of his closet and put it on. 

Calum left the room while I was still getting dressed, putting on my underwear and pants, grabbing my phone before walking to the kitchen. 

He was already setting up the breakfast table. I leaned against the door frame and just looked at him.

"How did I deserve someone as beautiful as you?" I asked, more myself than him but Calum still looked at me with a confused expression.

"That's what I'm asking myself every day. I don't know how I did it but I have you in my life and you seem like you won't be leaving me anytime soon, which is a great feeling even though I still don't really understand why."

I walked over to Calum and put down the plate he was holding, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him close to my chest.

"You're beautiful, Calum and I really, really like you. You don't have to understand why because I don't really understand a lot of things myself when it comes to us but that's okay. Just don't think that you don't deserve me. I know what's going on in your brain and your thoughts about yourself are not pretty." 

"I'm sorry, I just -- I really love you and I want to be perfect for you. I want to be a good boyfriend, I just want to be good enough."

I sighed loudly and cupped his cheeks, pressing my lips to his, not caring about morning breath anymore. The kiss felt so much more intimate than the kisses we shared before, maybe because of what happened last night which brought us a lot closer.

"Calum, you are perfect to me and you are perfect for me. You're the greatest boyfriend I could wish for and I'm so happy to have you in my life. Please promise me to always remember this."

He sighed nodded with a small smile on his lips, "Okay."

I also smiled and then we ate breakfast together before I had to leave to the store, Amanda was already waiting for me.

"Thank god you're here," she said and greeted me with a hug.

"Why do you need me?" I asked and brought my jacket in the backroom, then put on my name tag.

"You see the truck out there? In there are tons of boxes with new games and consoles. We need to  change the store completely. We need to move the furniture and put the new games in the shelves. The boss wants a whole new concept," she explained and I groaned.

"You can't just take away my free day and make me do such hard work. I'd be okay with just selling the stuff but I really don't want to change the whole store. Why don't you ask Porter? He's stronger than me."

"Because I can't reach him, he doesn't pick up his phone."

"What about Rey?"

"He's out of town. Michael, I already called them all and no one is available today," she finally said, seeming quite annoyed with me.