19 ➵ two weeks later

Start from the beginning

I smiled big at the nickname. "How was work?" I asked.

"It was so great, today Luke let me work with the cameras a little. We hadn't much customers so he went outside with me and we took a couple of pictures. It was so much fun, I really like to photograph," he told me.

"That's good to hear. Now listen. Today I'm going to take you on a date," I glanced at Calum and saw him smiling a little. "It's not special and it's very cliché, I hope you don't hate it."

"Is it going to be a date like they show in those super romantic movies?" he asked.

I grinned. "It will indeed be a date like in the movies."

"Then I'm sure I'll love it. You could take me to Burger King for our first date and I would love it, to be honest," Calum said. "Oh wow, I'm going on my first date."

"You've never been on a date before?" I asked. 

"No, is that surprising to you?"

"A little. But, I'm glad that I'm your first then, even though I feel more under pressure now. I really want your first date to be perfect, you know?"

I felt his hand on my thigh now and looked over to him for a second, seeing him smile.

"Don't stress yourself, it's going to be great."

Soon after we arrived at my place. I already picked out my oldest clothes and told Calum to put them on. We both changed in my bedroom and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. It was really hard to control myself around Calum lately and seeing him in only boxers made it harder for me.

He saw that I was staring and quickly put on the big shirt and pants.

"This is not very casual, what kind of date will this be?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Also, those clothes are even bigger than your other."

"It's a surprise, princess and these clothes are really old and I was kind of chubby back in the days. But, you look adorable as fuck in them. I don't know how you do it but you look good in everything."

Calum hid his face behind his hands and he looked like the cute monkey emoji.

"Stop complimenting me," he mumbled into his hands. 

I just smiled and walked over to him, taking his hands in mine and pulling them away from his face.

"I will never. I need you to know that you're beautiful until you actually believe it. Now I'm going to kiss you and then we'll get back in the car and drive to your, our, first date, okay?"

He nodded slowly and I leaned in, placing my lips on his and let them linger a bit. I could feel Calum smile and it made my heart skip because I loved when he was smiling.

✧✧

"Is that a school?" Calum asked kind of confused as we stood in front of the big building that looked like a prison.

"Yeah, my old one. It's not the prettiest but I had a good time," I explained as I fished out the keys for the second entrance at the back of it out of my pocket, unlocking it.

"It's dark and it's late, what exactly are we doing here?"

I just took his hand in mine and lead him to a small room. 

Since the school was kind of scary because it was dark and empty, Calum walked right next to me so we were shoulder to shoulder. He always looked around, like he was scared that someone was following us.

I squeezed his hand to tell him that I was here and that I would protect him.

We arrived at a big green door and I also unlocked that one.