Its Finally Over

Elsa's POV

I coughed out some water as I climbed out of the pool. "Elsa! What the heck happened?" Hiccup yelled running over to me.

"You're soaking wet!" Anna said helping me up. "Since when do you go swimming at night?" Jack teased.

"Not funny. I was following a look alike of you and out of nowhere, I got pushed into this pool." I explained while motioning my hands around.

Hiccup took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. "Don't worry, we got rid of the spirit forever." Anna reassured me.

"How?" I asked. "Pretty simple, but first let's take you inside." Jack answered. I nodded as we walked inside.

Jack's POV

~3 Hours ago~

"Right this way." Anna pointed her flashlight to the small vent. "I'll stay here and keep watch." Hiccup said as his flashlight flickered.

"Okay, me and Anna will go cut the body." I said going into the vent. Anna followed me.

When we reached the body, our lights began to flicker. "Jack?" Anna said slightly shakily.

I pulled out a pair of pliers and began cutting the first stitch.

"Jack!" Hiccup yelled then there was a silence. I quickly cut another one as Anna backed up. "No stop!" A demonic voice screeched.

I turned back and saw Mother. I began cutting the final stitch.

Cut

A huge scream with a little girl rose from the body as me and Anna covered our ears, falling to the ground.

When I stood up, I quickly covered the body as Anna let out a sigh of relief. "It's over." Anna said.

~~Present Time~~

"Have some hot chocolate." Anna said handing Elsa a cup. We were sitting in front of the fire place talking.

"It's finally over." Hiccup sighed and did a fake yawn. Then he wrapped his arm around Elsa. Cliché.

Ryan's POV

I opened the door to my room and saw a familiar sight. "Debbie?" I asked taking a step closer.

She turned around and her face started to change. It was a little girl, and she gave a bloodcurdling scream.

I groaned, covering my ears.

Third POV

Ryan looked up and boom, his eyes were white, his lips stitched together, and his skin was pale green.

Elsa's POV

~Morning~

"This isn't working, Ryan died last night!" I exclaimed while pouring my milk. "We must've done something wrong, ask that lady again." Anna told Jack.

"Yeah, I will." Jack nodded.

Jack's POV

I walked to the mental hospital when I saw her. "This isn't working, another friend is dead." I started to tear up.

"My sister..she's free.." She spoke out while looking at me. "You..You lied to me didn't you." I said with my voice breaking.

"She's finally free! After al these years, I could still hear her faint whisper.." She said walking towards me. I backed up and then ran.

"She's free!"

Hiccup's POV

"How do you get rid of it?" I asked Alex. "This connection is greater than I've ever seen. See, the spirits use only one entrance way, the board. But in your case, the board and the body." He answered.

"So you're saying, we have to burn the body and the board?" I said trying to take all of that in. "Yes, but you must hurry. Now I must return to my hotel." Alex said then walked off.

"It's time guys." I said pointing my flashlight at the broken mirror. "Oh boy, should we call Zach?" Anna asked.

"No, we don't want him getting hurt." Elsa answered. "Any idea on how we should do this?" Jack asked.

"Two of us will burn the body then two of us will burn the board. Me and Elsa while Jack is with Anna." I said.

"Let's go." Elsa said and went to the attic. I followed her and we landed in the basement. "There's the board!" Elsa said running over to it.

I felt something grab my legs as I scream to Elsa. "Hiccup!" Elsa screamed and ran over to me but it was too late.

Elsa's POV

"Hiccup.." I said and realized, I gotta burn the board. "Elsa! Help!" Anna screamed by the body.

There was a small vent blocking me from the body and from the furnace.

"Anna!" I yelled as I sat in front of the board. I placed my hands on the board and spun it once.

"As friends we gather, spirits near, I call to you." I said closing my eyes. I heard the sounds of muffled cries.

"Doris! I'm playing alone! You have to play too!" I yelled. Out came a monster.

Her hand gripped my hand as my hand started to move backwards. "Aah!" I yelled in pain.

I moved my hand back but I was too weak. Then slowly I felt my eyes change.

Third Person POV

Jack's hand gripped the planchette as it spun forward. Doris looked at Jack as Elsa's eyes went back to normal.

"Die you little freak." Anna said throwing the body in the flaming furnace. Doris let out a horrified wail.

Elsa picked the board up and threw it in the furnace. "No!" Doris yelled then she disappeared.

Elsa's POV

"We did it!" I exclaimed. "All thanks to you guys." Anna said hugging us. "Wait, where's Hiccup?" Jack asked looking around.

I walked over to the door Hiccup was pulled into and kicked it down. "Elsa!" Hiccup said and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly.

"It's over, it's finally over." I said looking at the flames from the board. "Hey, just I wanted to do this for a while now." Jack said cupping my cheeks.

"So we cool?" Jack asked. "Fine, we're cool." I said grabbing his collar and kissing him.