Jack And Hiccup Arrive

Elsa's POV

I nodded and I walked over to Anna's bookshelf. "Girls! Some people are here for you!" Alex yelled from downstairs. Me and Anna glanced at each other and ran downstairs.

"Hi!" Anna said with a small wave. There was two girls and three guys. Counting Zach. "Hi Anna and Elsa. These are my friends." Zach said pointing to them. I waved at them with a small smile. "I'm Trevor. This is Debbie, Laine, and Ryan. He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said. "So, what game are we playing?" Debbie asked me. "Follow me." I said walking up the stairs. They eventually followed with some whispers. "This is the game." I said holding up the Ouija board.

Laine gasped as Trevor comforted her. "No." Debbie said. Zach looked at her then at me. "We'll try it just this once." Zach said.

"Fine just this once." Debbie said. Anna smiled and picked the planchette up. "Alex would definitely never want us to do this, so tonight we'll be doing this upstairs. In the attic." Anna said with a small smirk.

"Attic?" Laine said confused. "Attic." I replied back. "We can talk to the dead. Who wants to talk to an old friend or a relative?" I said setting the board down again. "Me." Debbie said raising her hand.

"Good. Bring a photo of that person." Anna said. Trevor seemed a bit scared I can tell, but he's up for an adventure. "I'm going to clean out the attic for a bit." I said walking out of the room.

"I'll help you." Zach said pulling the door down. "Thanks. I can use that help around the attic." I said climbing up the small ladder. "Of course." Zach said climbing in afterwards.

I looked around the attic. It was dustier than usual and very dark. "Got a flashlight?" Zach asked me. "Yeah." I answered while pulling out a small flashlight.

"Let's start." I said placing the flashlight on stacked boxes. Zach went to around the small window and started moving boxes. "Hey Els, what is this?" Zach said. I turned around and saw a small crawl through door.

"I don't know." I said with a shrug. "It's closed up pretty good too." Zach said trying to break through. The light began to flicker and I looked at the flashlight. "What in the world?" I asked myself.

"Battery?" Zach questioned me. "No it couldn't be. I just filled the batteries." I said walking over to my flashlight. "Els?" Zach said with a shiver in his voice.

"Hang on." I said picking up my flashlight and shaking it around. "I think we should go." Zach said walking over to me. "Yeah alright." I said turning my flashlight off. Zach walked over to the small hole as my flashlight dropped.

"Hang on." I said walking over to my flashlight. I bent down and picked my flashlight up. "Hurry!" Trevor's voice yelled. I ran to the hole and jumped down. "Gotcha." Zach said with a smile. I realized he caught me before I landed my butt on the ground.

"Thanks." I said jumping out of his arms. "Elsa! Some boys are here!" Alex yelled from downstairs. I wonder who these people are. "Coming!" I yelled back as I ran down the stairs.

I fixed my hair and peeked out the door. "Elsie!" Hiccup yelled with his duffel bag around him. "Hiccup!" I yelled with a smile. "Guess who?" Jack's voice rang in the air. "Jack! How did you guys get here?" I asked in confusion.

"Well thanks to Anna." Jack said moving his headphones down. "Ooh! We were going to play a game. Come join us." I said pulling both of their arms as I ran up the stairs.

We reached my room and everyone was on the floor talking. "Hi guys. This is my boyfriend Jack, and his friend Hiccup." I said with a smile. Everyone waved and said hi.

"What game?" Hiccup asked me as he took off his duffel bag. "A dangerous and scary one." Debbie answered for me with a giggle. I giggled and nodded. "This is Debbie, Trevor, Laine, and Zach." Anna said. "Don't forget me!" Ryan yelled out.

"And Ryan." I said with a smile. Jack smiled and waved at them. "Mind if I set my stuff in here?" Jack asked me. I nodded and pointed to my area of the room.

A/N
Hi guys! Long time no see! I just want to mention that half of these characters are going to be gone after they play the games. Do these names sound familiar? Yep. It's the names from Ouija.

I'm officially making this story a horror story now. Of course it's still a Jelsa story so no need to cry about it. *Throws snowflakes at the audience*