Omake 1: New clothes

Comenzar desde el principio

"Get ready to die" she snarls cracking her knuckles.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

With Genji

"Sigh, I really have to get new clothes." He sighs while wearing a cloak to cover his body much to the maid's and butler's confusion.

"Gen-tan, Gen-tan! I heard that Tannin-chan ruined all of your clothes!☆" A wild Serafall appears!

What will you do?
-Fight
-Explain the situation
-Bag
-Run away
-Throw a smoke bomb

'Wait, what's with the smoke bomb part?' He asks internally.

(Other half, I think you should lie down or something. Did Tannin hit you too hard or something?) Vritra asks him worriedly.

'No, I think I'm good. Though you maybe right about Tannin hitting me too hard. I'm fine though, honest' he reassures though he can see the disbelieving look of his dragon.

"Gen-tan, you there?" Serafall asks making him turn to her.

Only to see her close to his face.

"Gah! Sorry. You said something about clothes?" He asks her.

"Hehe, you're going to love this! Tada! I have a coupon from a clothes store earlier so, let's go get you some new ones!☆" she says cheerfully.

"Eh? You really shouldn't waste such a thing on me. I already owe you guys a lot for helping me out" he tries to reason with her.

Only for her to flick him lightly on the head.

"Baka Gen-tan, stop saying bad stuff like how I'm wasting this on you! You've been a lot of help to us too! I heard what you did for Seek-chan and her family. That was very kind of you" she says to him.

"It wasn't much. Plus anyone would do that if they were in my shoes" he insists.

"But you did. You, Genshirou Saji. Not anyone else. You deserve a lot of credit for what you did for the Agares. So, think of this as a little reward for your hard work! Plus, I don't think that's comfy to sleep in" she adds the last bit making him sigh.

(You should take it other half, she's right after all. Besides, you may be fine sleeping in that but I'm not! You should be selfish once in a while. Even for her sake) Vritra reasons making him sigh.

"Alright" he resigns to his fate.

"Yay!☆" Serafall cheers before grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Hold on!" He yells blushing.

WITH THE SC (Student Council)

CRACK!

"Why do I feel like freezing Saji?" Sona

"Why do I feel like slapping/smacking Gen-chan?" Momo and Ruruko

WITH SEEKVAIRA

CRACK!

"My lady, a-are y-you alright?" One of the butlers ask Seekvaira.

"Remind me to pull Genshirou's ears later. I don't know why but I just have the weirdest urge to" Seekvaira

"Alright" 'I hope you'll survive this Saji-sama'

WITH THE LOVEY DO---I MEAN THE TWO DEVILS

Achoo!

"You okay Gen-tan?" Serafall asks him while eyeing his new outfit.
(Minus the shirt wrapped on his waist. And he has blonde hair with grey eyes that have a golden pupil)

"I dunno why, but I got a really bad feeling all of a sudden" he answers shaking his head

"Anyways, thank you for the clothes. I really appreciate the gesture" he thanks bowing.

Serafall squeals before hugging him, placing his head on her breasts.

"Aw, you're so cute, Gen-tan!☆ I could just eat you up!" She cooes at the embarrassed teenager.

'Vritra help!'

(You're on your own other half. Kekekeke)

'You asshole dragon!'

Somewhere

SHATTER!

"Uh, you alright there teacher?" A girl in a hood asks.

The one responsible, a person in a hood, clearly female, clenches and unclenches his hand.

"No, it's nothing. I just had the weirdest feeling of wanting to kick my master....And kill a Maou" she answers frowning.

"Eh?"

END